WWE: Wrestlemania 34: Fantasy Booking, Dream Cards, Predictions and/or Masochism

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Here's my fantasy booking based on how the card is looking like it may shape up.

Pre Show

- Paris in Flames makes wings in his air fryer

Main Show

- Chicken wings have worked their magic. Paris in Flames is straight up sleeping by the time the show starts

- Paris in Flames wakes up just in time to see Roman Reigns win the world title

- Paris in Flames rushes online to complain

- Paris in Flames finds wing he thought fell under the couch. Happily proclaims this the best Wtestlemania ever

I'll see yea around 11 for the online complaining, friend.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'll be watching Mania (possibly) from a Pub in Denver. Heading down for Av's/Blues, Nuggets/Timberwolves and opening day & Rockies/Braves series. I'm not going to lose any sleep if i miss WM after the noon baseball game.

Reactions: Fro

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
So we're looking at a 4:30 to 11:30ish show?

I'm pretty pumped! That's a lot of wrestling and the card this year looks great (I hope the 3 shit matches go on last, so I can actually finish up about 10:30).

Quick Notes:
  • Bayley vs. Sasha will kick off Wrestlemania to set "another first in the Women's Revolution" with a Women's Match kicking off Wrestlemania for the first time ever, as well as being the first ever women's singles match on Wrestlemania not for a title.
  • AJ/Nakamura should Main Event due to the Rumble, but I don't see it happening. I also am not sure Lesnar Main Events considering he's leaving and Reigns could be in hot water if the steroid information comes out. I expect Taker/Cena to get the nod.
  • The card looks stacked, but it will be a fight for time like always. Hopefully WWE cuts down on the silly backstage segments with Ron Simmons and the like. Save those for throwback RAWs, etc. We want this event to feel big, it doesn't need so much nostalgia.
  • Shane match is a guess, but I just assume he's gonna be on Wrestlemania. Maybe it ends up being a Tag Team match with like Ziggler teaming with Shane. Who knows. But there will be something. Match of the Night will very easily, given time, be between Bayley/Sasha, Charlotte/Asuka, AJ/Nakamura, and Balor/Rollins/Miz. All have the potential to reach ****+. I would add the Owens/Zayn/McMahon match here, but we'll have to see where they go with that.

WRESTLEMANIA 34

SPECIAL ATTRACTION MATCH
THE UNDERTAKER vs. JOHN CENA
projected winner: The Undertaker

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ STYLES (C) vs. SHINSUKE NAKAMURA
projected winner: Nakamura

MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH

TRIPLE H & STEPHANIE MCMAHON vs. KURT ANGLE & RONDA ROUSEY
projected winner: Rousey/Angle

UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
BROCK LESNAR (C) vs. ROMAN REIGNS
projected winner: Reigns

BLUE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
CHARLOTTE (C) vs. ASUKA
projected winner: Asuka

NO DQ MATCH
SHANE MCMAHON vs. SAMI ZAYN vs. KEVIN OWENS
projected winner: Sami Zayn

RED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
THE BAR (C) vs. BRAUN STROWMAN & (ELIAS?)
projected winner: The Bar

RED WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
ALEXA BLISS (C) vs. NIA JAX
projected winner: Nia Jax

BLUE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
THE USO'S (C) vs. THE NEW DAY vs. THE BLUDGEON BROTHERS
projected winner: Bludgeon Brothers

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
THE MIZ (C) vs. SETH ROLLINS vs. FINN BALOR
projected winner: The Miz

GRUDGE MATCH

BAYLEY vs. SASHA BANKS
projected winner: Bayley

WRESTLEMANIA 34 KICK-OFF SHOW

Kick Off Show Main Event
UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
RANDY ORTON (C) vs. BOBBY ROODE vs. JINDER MAHAL
projected winner: Bobby Roode

FABULOUS MOOLAH MEMORIAL BATTLE ROYALE
BILLIE KAY, BECKY LYNCH, PEYTON ROYCE, SONYA DEVILLE, ETC
projected winner: Becky Lynch

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

GULAK/ALI vs. STRONG/ALEXANDER
projected winner: Gulak

ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL BATTLE ROYALE
TYE DILLINGER, HEATH SLATER, TJ PERKINS, CURT HAWKINS, BRAY WYATT, ETC
projected winner: Curt Hawkins

Last edited:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
They seriously named the women's battle royale after Moolah?

I'd point out the hilarious and/or disgusting irony of that distinction, but i'm sure 95% of the posters here understand how gross that is.

Yeah, name the battle royale during the "women's revolution" after one of the main reasons why US women's wrestling is a good couple decades behind the rest of the world.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Curt Hawkins wat
FACE THE FACTS!

Haha, it was a joke. I'm 99.6% sure Rusev will win the Battle Royale to make the crowd super hot to start the night.

I'd point out the hilarious and/or disgusting irony of that distinction, but i'm sure 95% of the posters here understand how gross that is.

Yeah, name the battle royale during the "women's revolution" after one of the main reasons why US women's wrestling is a good couple decades behind the rest of the world.
I know what you're going with. And Moolah seemed like an awful person, most definitely. I'm not going to justify them naming it after her or anything because I think it's wrong as well - but I don't think she is the reason women's wrestling was put behind decades. Sexism still exists to to this day and without the internet, it would be 100 times worse. Even in Japan these days, Stardom isn't drawing what even the crappy Japan men's companies draw.. and Stardom, quite frankly, is one of the best promotions in the world. And that has nothing to do with Moolah.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
So who we got as Shanes partner at Mania? Lashley? ...Mysterio?? ...i have no idea.

Cena calls out the Undertaker for 4 weeks. Old man doesn't show or even have the courtesy to send sound bytes from the 90s like he did for Bray.

Once it becomes obvious Taker ain't showing. Bam. Cena and Shane.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC

Moolah's name has now been removed from the battle royale and it'll be the WrestleMania Women's Battle Royale.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Not one but two McMahon matches!!
HHH and Steph vs Ronda and Kurt
DB and Shane vs KO and Sami

US Triple Threat
IC Triple Threat
Triple Threat TAAAG! ...

Mens Battle Royal
Womens Battle Royal

No creativity to this years Mania.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
not ideal, but a match involving daniel byan, ko and sami is totally something i want to see.
i understand the shane complains, but again the 3 other people were rumored to not have a big role at the show. ill take this with open arms.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
This is what I think should have happened.

Do not release any info about a Daniel Bryan return.

Have Cena take the ring at WM and call out Undertaker for the millionth time over the few weeks. No Undertaker comes out. Nothing. Have Cena getting mad and have him open a challenge to any wrestlers in the back. Long pause... lights go out.... everyone is expecting to hear the gong of the Undertakers music hit.... long pause..... Daniel Bryan’s music hits. Imagine that pop.

Have Bryan go over Cena clean. Reigns beats Lesnar. Set up a Bryan / Reigns feud. Reigns will finally turn as that hated heal. Bryan can win the belt at Summer Slam.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
not ideal, but a match involving daniel byan, ko and sami is totally something i want to see.
i understand the shane complains, but again the 3 other people were rumored to not have a big role at the show. ill take this with open arms.

It is better then what we would have gotten, and it would be good to finally give this long story a pay off so everyone can move on.

My biggest issue with the story since day 1 was there couldn’t be a payoff with DB unable to wrestle. It was just a tease for something that seemed impossible.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
This is what I think should have happened.

Do not release any info about a Daniel Bryan return.

Have Cena take the ring at WM and call out Undertaker for the millionth time over the few weeks. No Undertaker comes out. Nothing. Have Cena getting mad and have him open a challenge to any wrestlers in the back. Long pause... lights go out.... everyone is expecting to hear the gong of the Undertakers music hit.... long pause..... Daniel Bryan’s music hits. Imagine that pop.

Have Bryan go over Cena clean. Reigns beats Lesnar. Set up a Bryan / Reigns feud. Reigns will finally turn as that hated heal. Bryan can win the belt at Summer Slam.

Man now that I read this I’m bummed we won’t get it, both of those feuds would be great

Reactions: Fro and Habsrule

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Is this the first time in at least the last 15 years that every title has been on the line?
I don't know, wouldn't surprise me.

I'm actually curious to know what every non-defending champion was doing now. I know there have been things like Ambrose being in a six-man with the Shield while he had the US title. New Day had a non-title six-man a couple years ago.

Off to the databases I go...

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I don't know, wouldn't surprise me.

I'm actually curious to know what every non-defending champion was doing now. I know there have been things like Ambrose being in a six-man with the Shield while he had the US title. New Day had a non-title six-man a couple years ago.

Off to the databases I go...

I started doing the task before my eyes started hurting. Got back to around WM23 before I gave up.

IMO I'm of the mindset that at Mania every title should always be on the line so I like that they're doing it for the first time in the modern era.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad