WWE: Wrestlemania 34: Fantasy Booking, Dream Cards, Predictions and/or Masochism

Oct 18, 2011
my first thought for Ronda when I saw the possibility of a mixed tag was her and Kurt vs HHH and his annoying wife with some sort of stipulation, it makes alot of sense on paper

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Would rather Angle and Ronda vs Steph & HHH. Give us some closure of the HHH/ANgle stuff set up at SS.

Ohh.. maybe they could do a authority angle where if Angle wins, HHH/Steph are out of power. And then they can come right back and we can have more years of the authority!

Reactions: Fro

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm a huge Angle mark, but if i never see him in the ring again i won't lose any sleep. It's hard to watch.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Remember when we thought it was gonna be Cena vs Mahal for the WWE Title. Thank god that changed.

AJ vs Nakamura
Asuka vs Charlotte

get hype.

Oct 18, 2011
Remember when we thought it was gonna be Cena vs Mahal for the WWE Title. Thank god that changed.

AJ vs Nakamura
Asuka vs Charlotte

get hype.
I think asuka is f***ing weird. Like good wrestler but her movements I don't get.

Match should be good but for me so far it's a one match card. AJ and Nakamura is the main event yet you know it'll be Roman and Brock, so Roman can be crowned again

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Reigns/Lesnar
Styles/Nakamura
Cena/Undertaker
Charlotte/Asuka
Bliss/Jax
Bayley/Banks
CW finals
HHH-Steph/Angle-Rousey
Usos/New Day/Bludgeon
Bar/Wyatt-Hardy
Miz/Balor/Rollins
Orton/Mahal/Roode/Ziggler/Corbin
Owens-Zayn/Shane-???
Andre Battle Royal

This is too many matches even with pre-show and Strowman and Elias (and to a lesser big deal, Gallows/Anderson/Revival) still doesn't even have a spot. Something has to give here, what's going to get axed? Looking at this, I could definitely see the Raw tag titles getting the boot this year and put into that rumored segment instead. Too many big names in the US and IC title matches to cut. Maybe they also cut Bayley/Banks (despite it being one of the best built feuds, but also WWE). They've invested too much time in Usos and New Day's story to cut them too.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
CW finals will be in the pre-show. Ziggler and Corbin probably end up in the battle royal. Don’t even think The Bar gets on.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
The battle royal will be on the main show, no? I read they want to make it a bigger deal this year because of the HBO Andre documentary.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think the Bar is getting a match on the show but they're still supposed to be involved.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
The battle royal will be on the main show, no? I read they want to make it a bigger deal this year because of the HBO Andre documentary.

There's a 50 person Royal Rumble three weeks later. Seems like Vince is on a battle royal frenzy this year.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Reigns/Lesnar
Styles/Nakamura
Cena/Undertaker
Charlotte/Asuka
Bliss/Jax
Bayley/Banks
HHH-Steph/Angle-Rousey
Usos/New Day/Bludgeon
Bar/Strowman-Elias
Miz/Balor/Rollins
Orton/Mahal/Roode
Owens/Zayn
Andre Battle Royal

Interesting to see which one of these possible matches (or which people) get put on the pre-show with the Battle Royal being put on the main card for the HBO special. With all the talks of Usos and New Day having Mania moments gotta think they get a main card match. I'm leaning on the Raw Tag titles and the U.S title.. but McMahon wouldn't put his boy Orton on the pre-show..

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If they put a women’s battle royal together, that will be on the kickoff.

Cruiserweights would too.

And you can do something with Elias as well.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Main Event; Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle v Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
SD Women's Championship; Charlotte Flair v Asuka
Universal Championship; Brock Lesnar v Roman Reigns
SD Tag Team Championship; Harper/Rowan v New Day v The Usos
John Cena v The Undertaker
IC Championship; The Miz v Seth Rollins v Demon Balor
RAW Tag Team Championship; The BAR v Braun & Elias
WWE Championship; AJ Styles v Shinsuke Nakamura
RAW Women's Championship; Alexa Bliss v Nia Jax
Kevin Owens v Sami Zayn v Shane McMahon (or owens/zayn v shane/partner - or owens v zayn with shane as ref)
Andre The Giant Battle Royal

Pre-Show;
US Championship; Randy Orton v Jinder Mahal v Bobby Roode
Cruiserweight Championship; TBD v TBD
Sasha Banks vs Bayley
Women's Battle Royal

I have 11 main show matches and 4 pre-show matches. I have Flair/Asuka separating the two "main events". I kept the two McMahon matches separated. Starting with the Battle Royal allows those who didn't watch the pre-show to get settled in with an easy match. I tried to balance the pacing of the show. I think the meat of the show will be from the Styles/Nakamura (who I think will be earlier in the show) up to Cena/Taker. The SD tag match will be a bit of a cool down, then you have Roman beating Brock, what should be a good match between Flair and Asuka and then the ridiculous main event.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Even with some more publicity for the battle royal because of the HBO special, they haven't mentioned it much at all. I think it still ends up on the pre-show.

I can't see Orton not being on the main show.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Even with some more publicity for the battle royal because of the HBO special, they haven't mentioned it much at all. I think it still ends up on the pre-show.

I can't see Orton not being on the main show.
This, no way Orton is on the pre-show. Same with Sasha/Bayley

Tag Titles will both be on the main show as well due to Usos/New Day segments and because the RAW titles will have Braun involved

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This, no way Orton is on the pre-show. Same with Sasha/Bayley

Tag Titles will both be on the main show as well due to Usos/New Day segments and because the RAW titles will have Braun involved
I could definitely see Sasha and Bayley on the kickoff. Both were featured in the battle royal promo too.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Here's my fantasy booking based on how the card is looking like it may shape up.

Pre Show

- Paris in Flames makes wings in his air fryer

Main Show

- Chicken wings have worked their magic. Paris in Flames is straight up sleeping by the time the show starts

- Paris in Flames wakes up just in time to see Roman Reigns win the world title

- Paris in Flames rushes online to complain

- Paris in Flames finds wing he thought fell under the couch. Happily proclaims this the best Wtestlemania ever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->