GDT: WRESTLEMANIA 32 -- Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
The only two bright spots for me was the new Womens Championship Belt and

Zack Ryder is the new Intercontinental Champion!

fcdb1ffbfdacd0261bc1cbd6c3d50471_crop_north.jpg

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Lol at this thread. Reigns got a fricking standing ovation for spearing Steph and you're saying he got no reaction. Sure when he won he only got mild cheers, but it was a lot better than the boos he was receiving at the start. They didn't pipe in cheers lol

You hear a pop that swells out of nowhere and you see a few people clapping camly. You really think they can't pipe **** in with a 7 second delay when they know when the finish will happen?

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Lol at this thread. Reigns got a fricking standing ovation for spearing Steph and you're saying he got no reaction. Sure when he won he only got mild cheers, but it was a lot better than the boos he was receiving at the start. They didn't pipe in cheers lol

I guess technically like a dozen people cheering is a mild cheer

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Really? They need to tell us to watch Charlotte and Roman on some crappy morning show, WHILE SIGNING OFF FROM WRESTLEMANIA?!

Wow...

I had the same thought. Those corporate carnies suckered me again.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Coulda made another huge star in Balor if they would have had the Bullet Club come out and "introduce" themselves to the new champ.

S A W F T*

People have been begging for steph to take a bump for years.... she finally does and the crowd is MEH because... ROMAN REIGNS.... common denominator?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

There are multiple reasons for that. One, the only thing more hated than Roman is Stephanie. Two, a significant chunk of the crowd left before and during the match. Three, people seeing the inevitable result that they despised probably brought about disappointment and apathy to the point of not caring. Four, even with all that, he was still booed as much as he was cheered at best.

The entire time except for the Steph spot, he was booed loudly. It's an embarrassment that Vince doesn't care what the fans think and it is slowly killing the product.

Oct 18, 2011
the only people over on this show were the retired and semi retired guys, the NXT alumni and brock lesnar.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The only two bright spots for me was the new Womens Championship Belt and

Zack Ryder is the new Intercontinental Champion!

fcdb1ffbfdacd0261bc1cbd6c3d50471_crop_north.jpg

This was such a dumb idea. There is no reason for my to invest my time in cheering for Ryder. Sami was a made man if he was given the title. Sami was the answer if they didn't keep it on Owens.

People are going to forget about Ryder again in 3-4 months. The dude will never hold the prestige. Sami was the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->