WPHL Looking for GMs

RussianRifle27

Dec 3, 2007
Hi guys. Anyone interested in joining a free sim hockey league? The WPHL has been operating since 2014, and we’re looking for GMs to take over several teams. The rules and ratings are based off of the NHL. Your roster carries over season to season, allowing you to make your team your own. We also let GMs select their own jersey sets that you can view on our homepage. Cup winners receive a championship ring. If interested, PM me and I can answer your questions and take it from there.

Open teams: Anaheim, Arizona, Boston, Buffalo, Calgary, Colorado, Columbus, Detroit, Florida, Los Angeles, Minnesota, Philadelphia

Homepage: https://wphlsim.homestead.com

Rosters: WPHL - Pro Team Roster

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Pquery83

Jul 8, 2022
The WPHL is entering its 16th season. We are in the throes of the offseason and have the draft and free agency happening soon, so now is a good time to join! Rules and ratings are based off the NHL. The following teams are open: Boston, Buffalo, Colorado, Columbus, LA, Nashville, and Philadelphia.

Find their rosters here: Rosters

If interested, post here or PM me.
I would definitely be interested. Just looking over the rosters Philadelphia seems like a good rebuild project, but I would be good with any team.

llrm41

Aug 15, 2022
Ok. Is there I can view the league setup and rules?

Is this a sim league or regular?

Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad