Confirmed with Link: WPG vs FLA in Finland, November 1st & 2nd 2018

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Looks like the cheapest (less than 140 Euros) tickets did end in 4 minutes for the friday game.

When has Panthers game been selling this fast... could you relocate in Finland? :)

I just got 15 tickets for me and my workpartners.

Nice to be a Tappara/NHL fan nowadays, ultimate 2nd overall NHL battle between Barkov and Laine.

Manc Cat

Feb 28, 2016
Long time board lurker here - tried to get tickets this morning for me and my wife but the Friday sold out too quickly. Kind of annoyed they allowed people to buy 10 tickets each - clearly they have all been bought up by the local scalper network, but hey they don't care about fans as long as they get those €€€€

Reactions: Flpanther23

stagger00

Sep 24, 2014
Got myself 3 149€ tickets, Almost ended up buying 299$ tickets by accident :laugh: that's what I get sleeping for 2 hours

Reviresco

Aug 4, 2008
Tried to buy tickets, had them in the checkout but the website wouldn't keep ut :( Anyone got their hands on three extra?

EDIT: For the Friday game, travling from Sweden.

Flpanther23

Mar 19, 2010
Italy
Got 2 tickets for the november 1st game, couldn't buy any for the 2nd game... :( if someone has 2 extra tickets for that game, please pm me....

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Got 6 tickets to both games. Thrusday in the rafters and Friday next to penalty box (unless the seating is pulled away from the rink again like last time there was a 5 meter gap between rink and 1rst row of seats because of the smaller rink)

Desert Panther

Resident Lurker
Jun 23, 2002
Frisco, TX
Visit site
Stayed awake until 0200 here in TX and still missed out on getting 4 ea for the 139 seats. Looks like I'm going to be paying for them during the summer after all the scalpers post them

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
So yeah it was pretty nuts and stupid how this was done. No surprise coming from a Finnish event planner. (they all suck!!)
I luckily had a young co-worker with me getting the ticket so once the doors opened he ran to first in line to get 1rst in line. The clerk told us to just quick tell us how many we want if we want to sit together because otherwise there all gonna be gone. In the end just that happen. We were lucky had our tickets by 9:02. The guy next to us couldn't get seats next to each other for either game at 9:03 anymore.

I cannot believe they didn't have ticket reserved for fans coming from NA? Pre-selling tickets for people who are members of Livenation (99euros /per year) on thrusday was just stupid. Also they had a limit of 10 tickets per person. That's just nuts. Should been 4 max

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
I thought about it too, coming over from Germany but I think the possibillity of bad games against Winnipeg was another reaston. I will just go to Florida then. Hopefully sometime next season

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Man didn't realize how many Finnish Panthers fans there are. Wonder who Finland roots for more? Barkov or Laine? We will find out in November.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Man didn't realize how many Finnish Panthers fans there are. Wonder who Finland roots for more? Barkov or Laine? We will find out in November.

90% of the people are just going because there NHL teams. Like last time majority of the people didn't give diddlesquat about NHL they just went so they can say then been to a NHL game and you could hear that in the QUITE arena

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
LOOOOOOOOOOL. Tickets for Cologne vs Edmonton went on sale 2 days prior the pre sale..

ndal88a

Dec 14, 2017
Have you been to Hakametsä? It's horrific
Question wasn't for me, but I'll answer. Yes, played there many games, watched many games and did even three Cooper tests there.
Arena is more than 50 years old, used to be top arena in earlier days, nowadays not so much. Building is protected, so you cannot do almost any exterior renovations.

JOL

Last edited:

finnishflash

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah I am going too, but to the Thursday game. Was lucky and got a single ticket to the lower level from Ticketmaster 6 hours after the tickets were "sold out".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad