Confirmed Signing with Link: [WPG] Nikolaj Ehlers signs extension (7 years, $6M AAV)

BayStreetBully

Oct 25, 2007
Toronto
Scheifele's is up there, no doubt about that, but Ehlers needs to improve drastically for this to be a top contract in the league.

I have no doubt he will. Ehlers is a premium talent that does so many things so well. He is versatile. Now that he is in his third full season, you will start to see what he can really do.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
I expect Nylander gets a nearly identical deal. c'mon Lou get er' done!

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Really? Ehlers has scored up to this contract for one season and is now signed to it for 7 years starting next year. It may prove to be a nice deal but I don't see how it's one of the best contracts in the league.

Agreed, currently it's pretty fair value leaning toward favouring the team. If he takes another step then it'll become better.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Oilers need to hire Chevy as part time GM . Let him do all the contracts . I not sure but maybe he is pulling a Louisville and hiring prostitutes for sex parties to get these deals . What ever he is doing is working . Maybe he is a Jedi and is using mind tricks . Damn those deals are nice . Just need to get that Hutt ( Trouba ) under control

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
I expect Nylander gets a nearly identical deal. c'mon Lou get er' done!

Nylander has stated he wont sign any contract during the season. If Pasta did get 7,5, he had his contract signed by now.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
This is turning out to be a contact of great value. 5 goals, 7 points in 5 games thus far. Can only imagine how good he will look when he starts putting up good PP stats. Always loved Nik. Really turning out to be one of the best from the 2014 draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->