Wpg Jets Road Trip & Vikings Game

Jiffy27

Sep 10, 2013
I just wanted to pass on some info if anyone is interested. My name is Jenn and my friends and I have gotten together and planned a road trip to Minneapolis for October 10th to 13th. We have in total 22 seats, and 10 are taken, leaving 12 up for grabs. The cost is $350.00 per person, includes hotel (Quality Inn) with free shuttle to the Mall of America, Transportation from Winnipeg and back. *we live in the country and have a plan for parking in Winnipeg before we leave so please let me know if you fall into this predicament* as well as both the Jets and Vikings tickets. The Jets game is the 10th, and we are in section 125, rows 24, 25. Basically 11 seats in 24 and 11 seats in 25 stacked. At the Vikings game we will be in section 239, rows 9 and 10. We are right infront of the jumbo tron. :) We will be wearing white, so dress to impress! We had this trip specifically for friends and family but due to new school schedules and some not able to take time off work we will open this up to the rest of Winnipeg Jet fans. You can find me on facebook as well as I have an event page set up, my name is Jenn Hofer. If you need more info etc please don't hesitate to ask. :) If there is any "jetsowner" peeps out there that read this, please just drop a line to say hi!!!! Thanks all!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad