Claimed off Waivers: [WPG] Jets claim F Karson Kuhlman off waivers from the Kraken

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
I like to stay positive but it is getting difficult. Hope he doesn’t waste time unpacking……

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Why?

Seems like a waste of a roster spot. Is he better than Harkins or Axel or Eyssimont?

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Kuhlman looks like he works real hard out there

This is probably the truest statement about the guy. He works extremely hard. I'm glad he got picked up in waivers since I actually like him. Seems like a really solid hard working hand that can provide some depth and checks hard. Disappointed he's not able to remain with the Kraken org, but happy he's still in the NHL.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Why?

Seems like a waste of a roster spot. Is he better than Harkins or Axel or Eyssimont?
eyssimont and harkins are not on 4th line where he will be playing why would you bring up them two. he's better than gagne and axel for sure so its a good pick up. should replace gagne on 4th line he's useless. axel not much better.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Why?

More like to fill out the roster with all their forward injuries. Need to leave a couple forwards back on the Moose for them play their games.

Reactions: hn777

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
This is probably the truest statement about the guy. He works extremely hard. I'm glad he got picked up in waivers since I actually like him. Seems like a really solid hard working hand that can provide some depth and checks hard. Disappointed he's not able to remain with the Kraken org, but happy he's still in the NHL.
Wow a HF post with class and intelligence.
Ya know ya hear about it…….

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Gonna go ahead and tip my hat to Ronny Franman on using waivers to go from Kuhlman to Tolvanen. Not a bad couple of days.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Sounds like it is just a fill in whilst the team deals with a flu bug. Bones spoke about having several players on IV's.

Reactions: hn777

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad