Confirmed Signing with Link: [WPG] Andrew Copp 2 years 1 mil AAV

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Congrats on the #1 C Jets fans.

The funny thing is he actually was briefly on our first line due to injuries IIRC. Handled himself pretty well actually, scored some goals - even though he's obviously no more than a 4C or possibly a 3C as a full time player.
Pretty good signing though.

Stej

Jul 28, 2006
The Kirk
Late bloomer alert. The kid didn't fully commit to playing hockey until his mid-to-late teens. He was too busy being a high-level high school quarterback.

His progression has been amazing. He's a smart kid with a great work ethic. Looking forward to seeing where he tops out. I could see him settling as a 15 to 20 goal guy that is excellent defensively.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Could develop into a bottom 6 guy, most likely a 4th liner. Good kid

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
The funny thing is he actually was briefly on our first line due to injuries IIRC. Handled himself pretty well actually, scored some goals - even though he's obviously no more than a 4C or possibly a 3C as a full time player.
Pretty good signing though.

It was very encouraging to see him move onto that top line and not look out of place at all. He was consistent there and has shown some excellent improvement. This signing is superb value.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Who dont like a fast kinda big player with good IQ for a mil a year. I always liked Copp and I hope he will stay for a long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->