Would Maata be the Flyers best Dman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawtooth420

Jun 20, 2005
The hood'
I can't think of anyone that would be better on Philly's defense. Kimmo is washed up, Streit is a joke, and the rest of their Dmen are just plain garbage. So happy the Cryers passed on him because it looks like we got a future #1 or 2 Dman and the dumbass Flyers missed a golden opportunity to find a potential cornerstone Dman. So glad we landed Maata!

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Maatta is a top 6 defenseman, at least, on every team in the league.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I can't think of anyone that would be better on Philly's defense. Kimmo is washed up, Streit is a joke, and the rest of their Dmen are just plain garbage. So happy the Cryers passed on him because it looks like we got a future #1 or 2 Dman and the dumbass Flyers missed a golden opportunity to find a potential cornerstone Dman. So glad we landed Maata!

It's Maatta... and I'm not sure what the Flyers defense has to do with the Penguins

Get To Our Game

May 31, 2008
Pittsburgh
Whose you're guy's favorite prospect? Mine is either Maata or Depres, but I think Dumolin could be good to. I don't think Bennet counts either.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

Plenty of threads discussing Maatta and not sure what he has to do w/ the Flyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad