Worst Game Developer of all time

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Ubisoft;

- Completely butchered what was an awesome series in Assassin's Creed with the disaster that was Unity

- Released a once broken pile of garbage in Rainbow Six: Siege. They somehow recovered it

- For Honor, while a really cool concept is plagued with terrible online infrastructure, hilariously broken game mechanics (go look up "revenge gear" if you're curious) and other garbage.

- Release trash like Far Cry Primal and Steep and act like it's worth buying.

- Watch_Dogs fiasco.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Ubisoft;

- Completely butchered what was an awesome series in Assassin's Creed with the disaster that was Unity

- Released a once broken pile of garbage in Rainbow Six: Siege. They somehow recovered it

- For Honor, while a really cool concept is plagued with terrible online infrastructure, hilariously broken game mechanics (go look up "revenge gear" if you're curious) and other garbage.

- Release trash like Far Cry Primal and Steep and act like it's worth buying.

- Watch_Dogs fiasco.

Four different developers here.

Sined

The AndroidBugler!
Jun 25, 2007
Many in this thread need to learn the difference between developer and publisher.

Apparently it's only semantics.
Because you know, it's just semantics that the makers of GTA and Red Dead are under the same Publisher as the critically acclaimed Facebook game Social Empires.

Last edited:

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
343 Industries. Rest in peace Halo once 343 Industries took over.

I didn't hate Halo 4 as much as everyone else seemed to, I thought the Forerunner angle was actually kind of interesting.

Pissed me off I still had to fight Covenant even after the war was over. It would have been cool if they showed up late in the game as Didact's servants, but with a new trilogy I was expecting a lot of fresh new enemies and only got mechanical dogs.

Man, Halo was incredible from Combat Evolved to Reach. It's a shame to see it become such an afterthought these days. Bungie splitting from Microsoft was an awful decision. Destiny bombed and Halo is barely limping around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->