World of Final Fantasy - JRPG - Playstation Exclusive - OUT NOW!!!

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Okay, can someone explain unlock mirage board?

Like, how do I utilize that feature when certain mirage boards aren't even available to select on the same mirage? For example, I have a Black Nakk that I long ago maxed out on its own board. I "unlocked" the White Nakk's mirage board, but I have no idea where to select it and start dumping my unused SP.

On certain mirage trees, it's easy to understand. Unlock a Mythril Giant's Copper Gnome board, and it's right there to select. But the Nakks make no sense. How can I utilize an unlocked board when I can't even access it?

Don't know if that makes any sense, but it's frustrating me, and I can't find any straight answer on the "unlock mirage board" mechanic via Google.

Tldr: I have a level 34 Black Nakk, in which I unlocked the White Nakk mirage board. But I can't find the White Nakk mirage board. What gives?

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Okay, can someone explain unlock mirage board?

Like, how do I utilize that feature when certain mirage boards aren't even available to select on the same mirage? For example, I have a Black Nakk that I long ago maxed out on its own board. I "unlocked" the White Nakk's mirage board, but I have no idea where to select it and start dumping my unused SP.

On certain mirage trees, it's easy to understand. Unlock a Mythril Giant's Copper Gnome board, and it's right there to select. But the Nakks make no sense. How can I utilize an unlocked board when I can't even access it?

Don't know if that makes any sense, but it's frustrating me, and I can't find any straight answer on the "unlock mirage board" mechanic via Google.

Tldr: I have a level 34 Black Nakk, in which I unlocked the White Nakk mirage board. But I can't find the White Nakk mirage board. What gives?

I have no idea either. The Mirage board can be frustrating when it comes to upgrading your guys. Especially when they turn from M to L or S to M since it throws off the entire stacks now.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
It's just a little unclear what abilities/stats stack from transfig to transfig.

It's also unclear what unlocks transfigs. For some mirages, it's a level threshold and unlocked quite easily. For others, you have to find a "memento" item. But how would you know when the mirage board literally says "Unlock: ????? Obtain: ??????"

Little too obfuscated for my liking. Overall, though, incredible game. I wish more people were playing. It's the perfect buffer to FFXV at the end of the month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->