Russia
23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
Canada

Schedule:

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Love the Hope Solo picture. Definitely a shining example of what every American should aspire to be like.

Anyway, Go Canada. Excited to have so many of our guys on the team. Hope they can all contribute. Excited to see what Kuokkanen can do on the world stage. Wish Saarela hadn't declined.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Love the Hope Solo picture. Definitely a shining example of what every American should aspire to be like.

Anyway, Go Canada. Excited to have so many of our guys on the team. Hope they can all contribute. Excited to see what Kuokkanen can do on the world stage. Wish Saarela hadn't declined.

incredibly hot, successful, and a world champion several times over?

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Canada up 2-0 on Finland after 3 minutes. Saw Gauthier got a primary assist on the first goal. Don't know the rest of the scoring details yet though.

See people on hf are already complaining about Bean. Really hope this doesn't turn into another Ryan Murphy situation.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Are there any LEGAL streams where those of us in the states whose regularly scheduled game is delayed can watch?

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Seems like Roy, Gauthier, and Jost have quite the chemistry...what do we need to offer Colorado to get Jost?

Last edited:

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Canada wins 5-0 over the Czechs. Gauthier had a power play goal and Roy and Bean had the assists on an earlier goal.

Saw the Canadian roster for the Spengler cup earlier too and there's a couple former canes on the team. Drew Macintyre, Mark Flood and Jacob Micflikier. Funniest of all is that Fucale is one of the other goalies :laugh:

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Canada finishes their exhibition games with a 4-3 ot win over the Swiss. bean had an assist and Roy scored the game winner.

His chief had two goals and looked amazing. The Swiss just played two close games against the US and Canada. Will be interesting t see how they fare in tournament play.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Seems like Roy, Gauthier, and Jost have quite the chemistry...what do we need to offer Colorado to get Jost?

I had a dream the other day that Colorado started offering us stuff for Slavin (who's from just outside Denver and played at Colorado College) and we finally relented and traded him. I'm a little fuzzy on what we got, but I remember being happy (which means we probably got a lot).

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
For the first time in as long as I can remember, I have no idea who half of team USA is. But **** it. Go 'Murica!!! :yo:

Also, I await Cardiac's yearly post attempting to deport me :laugh:

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Nic Roy with a hard-fought goal. Gauthier with the "assist", although Nic kind of just stole the puck from him in a scrum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad