Visit site
You are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
:cry:

That was an awesome video....just great!

Man, I would KILL to see the Canadian team with the gold though....seriously heartbroken for those guys...especially fleury and Paille....they took it really hard

Hockey Moose

Canadian Chris said:
:cry:

That was an awesome video....just great!

Man, I would KILL to see the Canadian team with the gold though....seriously heartbroken for those guys...especially fleury and Paille....they took it really hard

It killed me to make the video :( However that being said the LA Kings are my fav team & hockey is my fav sport. In the end it was a great game & I just wanted to sorta capture it for my video collection.

BCCHL inactive

I almost cried when the final buzzer went...not just because the USA won and Canada lost...and although I know that hockey is hockey and crap happens.....but that game winning goal was not a fitting way to end the game imo.

I just didn't get a feel that the game was over. I would have loved to see overtime between Canada and the USA.

WuRtZLeSs

Great video – what a fluke goal at the end of the game, I feel sorry for Team Canada

Overtime would’ve been fitting.

However, more disturbing then that goal is Celine Dion – but I’ll overcome my fears.

Congrats USA! :bow:

HockeyGoddess

Mar 1, 2002
Nashua, NH
Wonderful video! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!!

I felt extremely bad for M-A Fleury on the game-winning goal... I, too, would have liked to have seen overtime between the two teams.

I'm happy Team USA won, but the shell-shocked and utter dismay on the faces of the Canadian kids really wrenched my heart. :(

FlyersGuy69

Jul 9, 2002
purgatory
Visit site
Hockey Moose said:
It killed me to make the video :( However that being said the LA Kings are my fav team & hockey is my fav sport. In the end it was a great game & I just wanted to sorta capture it for my video collection.
great job on the video!

congrats to team USA for bringing home the Gold!
:handclap: :yo: :bow:

The Slap Shop

Shop Like a King
Dec 23, 2002
Visit site
Moose This is definitly the best movie that you have come out with. And You correctly spelled everything right. btw check out your old league and what my B's look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->