World Cup SF: Sep 11 GDT - Czech Republic vs. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall Graves*

LeCavalier did a good job of selling that trip, he and Mike Ribiero should do ice dancing together.

Sure enough canada scores.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
think.blue said:
Ok. Fair enough..didnt see that at first.

Neither did I..only when the ESPN people(whoever it is tonight) mentioned it and I saw the replay.

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
VanIslander said:
Maybe because, compared to the Czechs tonight, Lecavalier lacks defense and St. Louis lacks size.

:shakehead Vinny is better in his own end than most people give him credit for. And I suppose the size issue hurt St. Louis in winning the hart and being the 2nd in playoff scoring on his way to a cup.....

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Hockeyfan02 said:
:shakehead Vinny is better in his own end than most people give him credit for. And I suppose the size issue hurt St. Louis in winning the hart and being the 2nd in playoff scoring on his way to a cup.....

Actually, I think it was the exact opposite there IMO.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
E = CH² said:
I hope you are not suggesting they gave it to him out of pity, or cause he was such a good story...

Im saying it helped him. Obviously, his great season points-wise was the main factor, but I think he got a little help because he was a "feel good story". But enough of that...doesnt really pertain to the game tonight.

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
nice hit by Doan on Zidlicky

is it just me, or is the Gagne-St Louis-Richards line invisible? their size renders them somewhat ineffective in this tournament

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Chaos said:
Im saying it helped him. Obviously, his great season points-wise was the main factor, but I think he got a little help because he was a "feel good story". But enough of that...doesnt really pertain to the game tonight.

Altough I totaly disagree with your opinion about St-Louis I agree that thread is not about that so case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad