World Cup: Sep 2 GDT - Finland vs. Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandma Shark

Jan 10, 2004
SAN JOSE<South Bay> IN CA
I'm for Germany.......big part of my heritage AND San Jose SHARKS have 3 players on the German team while "we" only have one [Vesa, whom we love!] on the Finland team. Score, tie....than Finland by 1 :shakehead

NOW, can anyone help me.....cable is down :cry: ....is there an internet radio that I can listen to the game with/on/......? Thanks!

JVR

HeadHitsAreNotIllega
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
finland will win very comfortably.
Germany is just not good enough and on top of thath 5 players are injured and a team like Germany can't handle injuries to major players.

I'm not able to see it either, it's only on a pay channel here in Germany that I can't afford! :(

mikkoz

May 9, 2003
now, here!
Puck has been on german side of the rink most of the time. Kolzigs been ok, not big saves yet though. couple shot to kipper. Finland PP at 4.22.

JVR

HeadHitsAreNotIllega
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
Grandma Shark said:
:banghead: Can anyone PLEASE tell us the score, etc. about the game that is NOW playing??!
[nice to meet you German Girl :) ]

nice to meet you too, who doesn't like grandmas? :)

I searched all German hockey message boards I know for an update but it seems like noone is watching or even cares about this!
:shakehead

Grandma Shark

Jan 10, 2004
SAN JOSE<South Bay> IN CA
MeN_Ace2 said:
Grandma Shark - The game is on ESPN2

0-0
Comcast is "working on upgrading our area" :lol sooooooooo we have no ESPN2 or anything.....and it went out at start of game :cry:

A HUGE THANK YOU for the updates........PLEASE keep 'em coming!!!!!!
BTW..how are our SHARKS members doing? Do you think that Vesa will get any action?
..........and, please, NO SERIOUS injuries to anyone on any team!

Last edited:

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Seven_Nation_Army said:
Don't you mean Germans with a big pileup in the Finnish net?

:joker:

Before that it was a good rush. I'm just trying to give some hope to those Sharks/Germans fans ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->