GDT: World Cup of Hockey talk

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Pretty impressive streak that Canada is working on now though. I know the US will never achieve that sort of dominance but hopefully all these young guys in the pipeline that are used to winning will help a bit.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Well congrats to Canada I guess. Gotta make up for the Canadian teams not winning the Cup in 23 years somehow.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Has nothing whatsoever to do with Canadian players. Think my post went over some heads here.

Has everything to do with the arrogance of Canadian fans, you know the ones who constantly call for teams like ours to be relocated to Quebec?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Has nothing whatsoever to do with Canadian players. Think my post went over some heads here.

Has everything to do with the arrogance of Canadian fans,
you know the ones who constantly call for teams like ours to be relocated to Quebec?

It didn't go over people's heads. Wouldn't you agree that your post was a gross generalization against an entire country? Which, in reality, is no different than saying all Canes fans are a bunch of hillbilly Nascar fans that know nothing about Hockey?

I get it, there are northern fans that are arrogant, but it's not just Canadian. We've seen it from NY, BOS, etc... It's a small, yet vocal, % of fans that have that "move to Quebec" mentality.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I didn't mean to generalize all Canadian hockey fans for the record. I am aware a lot of them are good people. But the vocal ones who constantly call for relocation have worn on me so the sarcasm in me came out.

No harm intended. Seriously congrats Canada on the WCoH win. :cheers:

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I didn't mean to generalize all Canadian hockey fans for the record. I am aware a lot of them are good people. But the vocal ones who constantly call for relocation have worn on me so the sarcasm in me came out.

No harm intended. Seriously congrats Canada on the WCoH win. :cheers:

"All I said is Canadian beer sucks!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad