Womens hockey - Canada and Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Garbs said:
What the Hell are you talking about? It's not as if these women are even celebrating the goals. There's a classy way to win, and Canada is doing it.

Do you suggest they play keep away in the neutral zone for half the game? It's blatantly obvious that the women began overpassing the puck instead of just shooting it. If that's not showing mercy in the game of hockey, I really don't know what is. Maybe they should start taking penalties on purpose? Or how about putting defenders in the forward positions, and vice versa? Oh I know, they should just pull the goaltender and neglect sending out an extra attacker. Christ, what do you want?

Obviously you've never heard of just dumping the puck and simple puck control instead of continually pelting the net with shot after shot.

Way to overreact and blow your cool, too ;)

Garbs

Jul 2, 2005
London, Ontario
Jon Prescription said:
Obviously you've never heard of just dumping the puck and simple puck control instead of continually pelting the net with shot after shot.

Way to overreact and blow your cool, too ;)

Did you miss the third period completely?

And really, you're being an *** just for the sake of being an ***.

Namso

Aug 25, 2005
VladNYC said:
I dont know what everyone is complaiing about. I watch the Sweden Russia game today. It was very entertaining, you can tell these girls played their hearts out. Sure the skill level isn't up there with the men but who cares? It's hockey. If you can't appreciate women's hockey you aren't a hockey fan, just a high light whore.
I'm sorry but Canada-Italy was BORING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad