WJCs on TV in the US..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Boeheim

Sep 20, 2005
Rochester
I recall FSN (FSNY where I live) televised the USA-CAN match but it was 2 days after the event. There was DEFINETLY no live hockey televeised in the States for the WJC last time around.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
jimmyboehiem said:
I recall FSN (FSNY where I live) televised the USA-CAN match but it was 2 days after the event. There was DEFINETLY no live hockey televeised in the States for the WJC last time around.

ESPN2 had the WJCs last year, im pretty sure they were all live as well.

NCSENSFAN

Sep 2, 2005
^wrong I was very upset that they did not and called espn and sent them a nasty email. Did not get any response. They only carried the US games and that is it.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
NCSENSFAN said:
^wrong I was very upset that they did not and called espn and sent them a nasty email. Did not get any response. They only carried the US games and that is it.

Ah right, now I remember how pissed I was about not seeing that game. They had some old boxing matches on instead. :shakehead

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
FLYLine88 said:
I believe they carried the championship came as well between Russia and Canada..or am I wrong ?

nope they refused to show it...we all tried sending emails begging them...

screw ESPN!!!

I wish OLN would embrace USA hockey fans and pick up this tournament.

NCSENSFAN

Sep 2, 2005
The only way we get it in the states is through center ice. we just need to keep sending them emails and if anyone gets a phone humber for them then please post. I talked with direct tv today and they would not give me a number.

Center Ice is the only hope

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
McDonald19 said:
nope they refused to show it...we all tried sending emails begging them...

screw ESPN!!!

I wish OLN would embrace USA hockey fans and pick up this tournament.

I can't believe I forgot that, I remember I must have sent 100 e-mails to them. Bunch of jerks. :rant:

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
NCSENSFAN said:
The only way we get it in the states is through center ice. we just need to keep sending them emails and if anyone gets a phone humber for them then please post. I talked with direct tv today and they would not give me a number.

Center Ice is the only hope

Center ice has confirmed to air the first 3 US games, unknown if they will be airing any others but i'm pretty sure anything Canada will be airing(The US games on Center Ice will be the TSN feed)..they will be picking up. FSN will be airing the last 2 US games as well as the Canada/USA game but on a tape delay.

http://usahockey.com/usa_hockey/news/main/home/news_wjccov_122205/

Last edited:

Jazz

FLYLine88 said:
Center ice has confirmed to air the first 3 US games, unknown if they will be airing any others but i'm pretty sure anything Canada will be airing(The US games on Center Ice will be the TSN feed)..they will be picking up. FSN will be airing the last 2 US games as well as the Canada/USA game but on a tape delay.

http://usahockey.com/usa_hockey/news/main/home/news_wjccov_122205/

There ya go! :handclap: (it's a start)

DMVille

Sep 2, 2005
Thanks. To bad most are tape delayed. I guess I'll have to stay off the boards to avoid the spoilers. JIC, if posters could avoiding mentioning the outcomes in any thread titles, that would be great.

Tekneek

Nov 28, 2004
According to my TiVo, DirecTV will have USA vs Norway on channel 767 (Center Ice channel) on 12/27 at 1 PM Eastern (tape delayed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad