WJC...Who to look forward to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gars59

Jan 16, 2005
Trois-Rivières
ice berg slim said:
Last years WJC was amazing to watch because of all the star caliber: Crosby, Ovechkin, Malkin, Carter, Phaneuf, Olezs etc. Who are the players to watch for this time around?

latendresse
schremp
radulov
kessel
frolik
jack johnsson
ryan
bourdon

as he habs fan , i will watch price,latendresse,chipchura,emelin and mikus

Last edited:

MeatTornado

I was born ready
Oct 25, 2004
Vancouver
As a Canucks fan, Bourdon, Edler (he'll be there wont he?), Ellis maybe and Schneider are who i'm looking forward to seeing.

nesbit_21

Aug 2, 2005
As an Oilers fan, and hockey fan in general, im looking forward to seeing Schremp, who should play a much bigger role this year, and Andrew Cogliano, who should have a scoring role with Canada and could do very well, as he was said to be the best player in camp.

Rob Stauber*

As a Kings fan Ill be keeping my eye on Lauri Tukonen, our prospect in Manchester. Haven't seen him play ever.

Too bad Anze Kopitar is from Slovenia, they aren't even able to ice a team for the Juniors. I would have been amped to see him play.

Transported Upstater

Rob Stauber said:
I can't believe you've never heard of Evgeni Malkin

Oh, I'm quite sure he has.

I'm also sure he knows that Malkin will not be playing in this year's tourney, as he will be resting for the Winter Olympics in Torino.

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
golleafsgo_17 said:
Price might not make team Canada

I think Price will make team Canada likely as a backup at this point, he has had a terrible start to the year though, my feeling is if he gets a shot at training camp a kid named Tyler Plante deserves one as well, even with terrible stats on a terrible team.

Burke's Evil Spirit

Oct 29, 2002
San Francisco
As a Canucks fan, I'm looking forward to Luc Bourdon, Cory Schneider, Alexander Edler, and perhaps one of Julien Ellis and Alexandre Vincente.

I'd also like to check out Kenndal McArdle, Alexandre Bourret, Andrew Cogliano, Marc Staal and Phil Kessel.

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
golleafsgo_17 said:
Price might not make team Canada

really? I saw him at the camp and the kid is definately something special. Now, he has really turned his game a notch up and he has great stats with a bad team... What's wrong with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->