WJC SF: Jan 3 GDT - Russia vs. USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger's Pancreas*

NYR2 said:
The only place I know of is at USAHockey.com

Where can I find the link to that?

This tournament has been ridiculously hard to cover. I think this has alot to do with Canada not being the favorites so the coverage isn't as heavy as last years.

djtino224

May 12, 2005
Long Island
Panasonic Youth said:
Where can I find the link to that?

This tournament has been ridiculously hard to cover. I think this has alot to do with Canada not being the favorites so the coverage isn't as heavy as last years.

They usually put up a link where you can listen at game time, on the USAHockey.com mainpage.

Randall Graves*

Schnieder needs to stand on his head, and they can't take penalties.

Roger's Pancreas*

NYR2 said:
Yep, you're right, I see it.

I've got to either be slow or looking in the wrong spot because I can't see it. Could you give a little direction on where to look?

djtino224

May 12, 2005
Long Island
Panasonic Youth said:
I've got to either be slow or looking in the wrong spot because I can't see it. Could you give a little direction on where to look?

It'll be on the USA hockey mainpage at game time, which is 11 PM EST.

Roger's Pancreas*

djtino224 said:
It'll be on the USA hockey mainpage at game time, which is 11 PM EST.

Thanks alot for the help, for some reason I thought the game was starting at 8 Eastern.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Hopefully Kyle let's Schremp off of the bench just enough to win the game!!! He's due in a big way, I call a 2-1-3 night for Robbie and a 4-3 USA win. If Robbie stays on the bench it'll be 3-2 Russia IMO.

El_Scoobo

Aug 18, 2004
Your Imagination
Man I'm excited for this game. The Johnsons, Kessel, Skille and friends against Malkin, Voloshenko, Radulov and the gang.

This is going to be a fantastic game.

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
Bryanbryoil said:
Hopefully Kyle let's Schremp off of the bench just enough to win the game!!! He's due in a big way, I call a 2-1-3 night for Robbie and a 4-3 USA win. If Robbie stays on the bench it'll be 3-2 Russia IMO.

I wonder how we are all making predictions here having not seen a single Russian game????

Roger's Pancreas*

Den said:
I wonder how we are all making predictions here having not seen a single Russian game????

No one said there was reason to them.

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
I probably won't stay up to listen to a squirrely feed again; but this is now, I could change my mind. I hope the USA does well and emerges victorious over a team I admittedly know little about.

IRRELEVANT PREDICTION EDITED: On FSN North, they were showing High School Hockey Night before the game. Elk River beat the Duluth East 3-1. Because of this development, I now feel the USA team will only win 3-2.

Last edited:

naihlflames

Nov 18, 2003
Detroit MI
VladNYC said:
Why is the music still playing?

To lull the opposition asleep. *G*

I was wondering the same. The Canadians must not be done booing the Americans and cheering their Russian comrades yet in the pregame warm up and hockey USA did not want to air that.

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
This is going to be an awesome game. I am really looking forward to see if the hype is warrented with Malkin as he didnt play in the exibition game against Canada. May the best team win. Kessel vs Malkin.....should be good.

naihlflames

Nov 18, 2003
Detroit MI
jcorb58 said:
This is going to be an awesome game. I am really looking forward to see if the hype is warrented with Malkin as he didnt play in the exibition game against Canada. May the best team win. Kessel vs Malkin.....should be good.

Malkin vs JJ should be fun to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->