Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
nomorekids said:
well, i guess barring a miracle late-addition like last night on center ice, most americans won't be seeing this game :(

Programming note: Team USA's Tuesday night game can also be seen on FOX Sports Net North, beginning at 11 p.m. EST

http://www.usahockey.com/

You have iO if I not mistaken.FCSC(405) has a to be announced between 11-1am which is probably USA-Russia

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
evegoe said:
Walt Kyle was quoted as saying it'll finally be nice not to be booed by the crowd during a game, since he thinks most Canadiens will have a hard time cheering for the Russians. Yet, Johnson-gate seems to dominate the boards today.

So fans will have a tough decision tonight for this game. I look forward to actually being able to watch one of the WJC games tonight since it'll be on FSN, DirectTV 641.

Should be a fun one.
I will be absolutely AMAZED if the fans don't boo the US team!! :eek: :amazed:

Regardless of Johnson-gate, that team is going to be hated because lets face it, bashing the USA is in style. :dunno:

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
The US coach is smart. He knows the fans have been on the US' backs for the whole tournament and is trying to turn to pressure them into cheering against Russia.

Can't say I'm happy about it, but that's a smart thing of him to do..

Chinaski*

I support my team to the fullest, but at the same time I understand that it isnt' easy to win, especially at thise stage of the tournament. Hopefully we can pull this game off and win the finals, because I do not want to end up in hospital. :) Good luck to us and GO RUSSIA. :yo: :yo:

evegoe

May 23, 2003
St. Paul, Minnesota
Visit site
CSKA said:
Russia all the way baby !!!!!!!!! SHAIBUUUUUUU ROSSIJAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!

I was at xcel way back when, the 2004 WC of Hockey, and remember leaving the arena shaking my head about the Russian contingency at the game, and the Russian 3-1 win over the US. As I was walking back to my car I saw Russian colors and countrymen very excited. Then I heard someone yell out, "The Miracle is Over." It was hilarious.

Charge_Seven

Aug 12, 2003
evegoe said:
Walt Kyle was quoted as saying it'll finally be nice not to be booed by the crowd during a game, since he thinks most Canadiens will have a hard time cheering for the Russians. Yet, Johnson-gate seems to dominate the boards today.

So fans will have a tough decision tonight for this game. I look forward to actually being able to watch one of the WJC games tonight since it'll be on FSN, DirectTV 641.

Should be a fun one.

Not a tough decision at all, I want to see Johnson mamed in the Finals by Downey, so as such I will be quite happy to see the USA win. That being said, I really want to watch the Russians play the Canadians.

I'm happy with either outcome--as long as Canada wins. haha

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
Sinurgy said:
I will be absolutely AMAZED if the fans don't boo the US team!! :eek: :amazed:

Regardless of Johnson-gate, that team is going to be hated because lets face it, bashing the USA is in style. :dunno:
I blame it on the softwood lumber dispute.

NYR2

Feb 19, 2004
New York
evegoe said:

Haha, not a chance in hell lol.

evegoe said:
I was at xcel way back when, the 2004 WC of Hockey, and remember leaving the arena shaking my head about the Russian contingency at the game, and the Russian 3-1 win over the US. As I was walking back to my car I saw Russian colors and countrymen very excited. Then I heard someone yell out, "The Miracle is Over." It was hilarious.

What the.. :biglaugh:

ryz

Dec 24, 2004
Canada
3-2 Russia. Is Kessel still the man if he can't lead this supposedly stacked team into the Gold medal game? Same question with Malkin (except his team isn't as stacked .... allegedly). Hopefully we see at least 1 of these 2 grab the game by the balls and take over tonite.

jaydub*

GregStack said:
Not a tough decision at all, I want to see Johnson mamed in the Finals by Downey, so as such I will be quite happy to see the USA win. That being said, I really want to watch the Russians play the Canadians.

I'm happy with either outcome--as long as Canada wins. haha

it will indeed by interesting to see who the fans are cheering for. but i would not count on downie maiming jack johnson in the finals, unless jack johnson is actually a 16 year old kid on downie's junior team

ArtG

Feb 9, 2004
Vancouver, BC
To elaborate on the US coach's quote he added "If they cheer for the Russians tonight, I'll have a hard time crossing the border again." or something to that effect.

NYR2

Feb 19, 2004
New York
jaydub said:
it will indeed by interesting to see who the fans are cheering for. but i would not count on downie maiming jack johnson in the finals, unless jack johnson is actually a 16 year old kid on downie's junior team

Okay what is the deal with this Downie kid? Is he not well liked?

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
OK, where can I listen to the game? And I wanna quick reply cuz I want to get some sleep before the game starts! Thanks!

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
ArtG said:
To elaborate on the US coach's quote he added "If they cheer for the Russians tonight, I'll have a hard time crossing the border again." or something to that effect.

If he actually said that, wow what a baby. "Boohoo the crowd won't cheer for my team!". Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->