WJC Semifinal: Jan 3 GDT - Russia vs. Sweden

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Last 5 min Sweden got their ***** handed to them, up til then, Sweden could´ve had a 3-0 lead.

The second Russia got a couple of PP and started playing physical, Sweden lost their focus and energy.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Bumagin because of a hit to the head which automatically comes with a 10 minutes miscunduct. I havn't seen the replay though.

Is it me or the Sweds look 5 times bigger than us? :help:
No, he got 2 min for the shoulder hit (which wasn't a penalty) and then a 10 min personal for saying something he shouldn't have said to the ref.

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
Sweden owned most of that period, at least the first 15 minutes of it. Russia is very lucky to be winning especially given all those shots off the post.

Kaktus*

Bumagin because of a hit to the head which automatically comes with a 10 minutes miscunduct. I havn't seen the replay though.

Is it me or the Sweds look 5 times bigger than us? :help:
They look a lot bigger...
But Finlad is even bigger.
I know Russians look fast.

What was the last penalty? What was the call? Russian player tripped and then penalty? What was that for?

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
Sweden lost it in the first. Had all the momentum and energy and Russia has killed it.

reaper

May 1, 2005
Bäckström has been terrible in defensive work so far. Bad play by Enroth, Sweden changes goalie...

Buffalo87

thehosers dot com
Mar 22, 2006
Rochester
Was Enroth that bad to get pulled? I'm only listening to the radio but 2 breakaways and a just a nice play by Cherepanov? Is it just to try to spark Team Sweden or has he been bad?

daikan

(╯︵╰,)
Oct 28, 2005
Berlin
Was Enroth that bad to get pulled? I'm only listening to the radio but 2 breakaways and a just a nice play by Cherepanov? Is it just to try to spark Team Sweden or has he been bad?

Just to give the team a spark. Gistedt is looking solid so far.

Gozer

Sep 22, 2005
Västerås

He wasn't bad or anything. Most likely a move to get the team going.

Damn this board is slow today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->