WJC QF2: Jan 2 GDT - Finland vs. Russia (4-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tretiak

Jun 19, 2003
www.russianhockey.net
I wish the IIHF site would update more. Like once in a while say "15 minutes gone in 1st period." I've been staring at the same screen for 20 minutes...now it says that it's 1-0 for Russia?

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Tretiak said:
I wish the IIHF site would update more. Like once in a while say "15 minutes gone in 1st period." I've been staring at the same screen for 20 minutes...now it says that it's 1-0 for Russia?

:D

chicpea*

anyone know if barulin is in net for the russians? I can't seem to find it on the IIHF site...

disles1

Jun 5, 2002
Visit site
Lord said:
That's right place for him, i think.

Hey guys anyone know why Dmitri Chernykh did not make the Russian team? He was the isles 2nd rd pick and I was just curious if anyone has seen him play. Thanks

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Siberian said:
There should be Hockey TV in North America, enough of this NHL monopoly!

I can gaurantee if this was being televised in Canada more people would be watching it than any other program on. Canadians love watching junior hockey, not only Team Canada, but other great teams with tremendous prospects like Russia and Finland. Somebody really dropped the ball on this.

Lord

disles1 said:
Hey guys anyone know why Dmitri Chernykh did not make the Russian team? He was the isles 2nd rd pick and I was just curious if anyone has seen him play. Thanks
I have seen him a couple times this season. Average perfomance so far. Chernykh was given ice time in CSKA only due to the injuries of some players. Consistancy for him is the main problem. I can't say he is weaker than some guys playing in Russian squad right now, IMO. Its just a question of coaching choice for this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad