WJC QF: Jan 2 GDT - USA vs. Czech Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
FLYLine88 said:
7-1 Usa, Kessel will go bananas and score 4 goals and 2 assists.

I would like to see this happen.

But I think a 4-2 USA win will be more likely. Tonight, the Czechs face the Phil Kessel Experience, featuring special guests Chris Bourque and Cory Schnider.

Wranglers110

Dec 20, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
The NHL Center Ice Package has just added this game to their lineup, evidently a few minutes ago.

It'll be on at 11pm EST on the 6th channel of your package.

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
Wranglers110 said:
The NHL Center Ice Package has just added this game to their lineup, evidently a few minutes ago.

I am very pumped to see this, though it appears to be channel #7 on my CI lineup (Washington, DC region). Might be regionally varied.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Wranglers110 said:

FLYLine88 said:
No, FSN

No more games on CI unless they are nice enough to add the QF game.

I love Center Ice!

Edit- I just checked my CI and its not listed yet, do you guys have DirecTV?

Last edited:

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Richard_Zednik said:
Michael Frolik will salvage this horrible tourny hes had on the 3rd line

Here's hoping Erik Johnson lays out Frolik early on and ends any debate of who'll get drafted higher ;)

Gotta run out now and get another blank tape.

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
Wranglers110 said:

Yes!! I sent them an email requesting that they show more of these games. I imagine about a couple of thousand others must have too.

Wranglers110

Dec 20, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
FLYLine88 said:
Do you have DirecTV?

I have digital cable and it doesn't list the game if you press forward on the channel or check your guide...it only has it listed on the schedule if you go to a channel that doesn't have a game on.

Drake1588 said:
I am very pumped to see this, though it appears to be channel #7 on my CI lineup (Washington, DC region). Might be regionally varied.

Heh, well it kinda-sorta is on my sixth channel. My Center Ice Package runs from channels 671-680 here...its on 677, which I guess is technically the 6th channel, but...well, whatever...as long as it's on! :handclap:

MountainHawk

Sep 29, 2005
Salem, MA
Not listed at all on my CI (Boston area Comcast Digital Cable) ... but they still had the ATL/OTT game listed at 7PM ... so hopefully it'll just show up on channel 626, 627 or one of the others. ;-)

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
Wranglers110 said:
Heh, well it kinda-sorta is on my sixth channel. My Center Ice Package runs from channels 671-680 here...its on 677, which I guess is technically the 6th channel, but...well, whatever...as long as it's on! :handclap:
Ah. Gotcha. you mean #1 being the scores/stats page and then the channels running from #2 to #10... yeah, we're saying the same thing. :) It's #777 here.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
nomorekids said:
Self destructing...how? Because Johnson took an elbowing penalty at the end of a great game against Canada?
They aren't self destructing yet. However, they haven't done as well as they should. Other than the Norway game which is really meaningless anyways they haven't looked as dominate as they should. They have some chemisty problems and if they get down early to the Czechs it might be close finish.

NYR2

Feb 19, 2004
New York
Draft Guru said:
You referring to JJ's phantom elbow on Downie?

So you're saying he didn't really hit him? I didn't get a chance to see it other than when it happened, and the guy was on the ice for a while, so.. :dunno:

Vic Rattlehead*

Go Czechs!

Don't worry, I'm not anti-American. I'm cheering for the Czechs because there are three Bruins prospects on the squad (Krejci, Kalus, and Sobotka).

Transported Upstater

Richard_Zednik said:
Michael Frolik will salvage this horrible tourny hes had on the 3rd line
***?!?!? Why is he on the 3rd line?

Transported Upstater

NYR2 said:
So you're saying he didn't really hit him? I didn't get a chance to see it other than when it happened, and the guy was on the ice for a while, so.. :dunno:
Sorry for picking on your post, but I 100% guarantee this thread is gone if the elbow is brought up. If you want to talk about the elbow, there are two other threads about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad