WJC QF: Jan 2 GDT - Sweden 5 Czech Republic 1

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
I hope the swedish players have been working on their shooting skills, some parts of the US game where simply ridiculous. Alter your chances!

This doesn't feel good at all. I hope im wrong, but i think the Czechs will win this one.

SChan*

I feel that Berglund and Backstrom need to play their best game in order for us to win. Bergfors, I dont think he can come up in a standard like the other stars.

I have a bad feeling about this game.

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
I don't think Sweden will be able to perform given all the pressure from playing on home ice. The Czechs are just starting to roll and Sweden can't seem to hit the net let alone score many goals. The killer "B's" for Sweden need to step up their game if they want any chance of winning.

I believe Czechs win 4-2

YogiCanucks

Jan 1, 2007
Vancouver BC
I want Sweden to win. And I think they will win. Backstrom is an amazing player and I think he will come through in the big game. 3-1 sveeden.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
I also have a bad feeling about this game. I feel a choke coming in the first game that really counts. I hope I'm wrong. I hope they just go out and give 110% and score on their frigging chances. A normal team would have had a bunch goals more from all those great chances this team have created.

CH Wizard

1:30 AM? heh I guess it's a typo.

I say Backstrom will be clutch and sweden will win 3-1

Toett

Oct 17, 2005
Gothenburg
Enroth is the starting goalie for Sweden.

30 ENROTH Jhonas
1 GISTEDT Joel

22 D RAHIMI Daniel
28 D HJALMARSSON Niklas
18 F BERGFORS Nicklas
17 F SUNDSTROM Alexander
24 F PETTERSSON Fredrik

6 D JUNLAND Jonas
8 D AHNELOV Jonas
25 F ZACKRISSON Patrik
19 F BACKSTROM Nicklas
27 F LINDQVIST Robin