[WJC POOL] 2nd annual European Members' Pool

The Saw Is the Law

Jul 31, 2010
Hyvää Joulua! Gud Jul! Merry Christmas!

15 F, 9 D and 2 G empty. If possible, please send me lists of players you'd like to draft. For example FinnSkillz and Glory could put a list of only forwards, because they are only able to fill their F spots, Haite and Harks list of many F's and two G's etc. This way we're done before the puck drop! :handclap:

Bottomofthefoodchain is on the clock

Last edited:

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Boy am I not happy with my team:laugh:
Probably a bad decision to build it from the back, really gonna need my defencemen to produce, and stupid to pick Fucale over Dansk after watching the first couple of games :facepalm:

The Saw Is the Law

Jul 31, 2010
Boy am I not happy with my team:laugh:
Probably a bad decision to build it from the back, really gonna need my defencemen to produce, and stupid to pick Fucale over Dansk after watching the first couple of games :facepalm:

Haha, yeah Dansk is pretty damn good but Fucale ain't bad either :)

And bottomofthefoodchain, once you pick, send me a PM, I got Haite and fedfed's lists.

Harks

Oct 27, 2010
Malmö
What's the scenario if I pick an half-injured player going in to the tournament and he leaves after 2-3 days, or if a player gets cut that I've drafted? Can I Re-draft a new player after the 10th round or am I stuck with the injured/cut guy?

Will keep my list for myself, for now, since my next is like 10-11 picks away ;)

The Saw Is the Law

Jul 31, 2010
What's the scenario if I pick an half-injured player going in to the tournament and he leaves after 2-3 days, or if a player gets cut that I've drafted? Can I Re-draft a new player after the 10th round or am I stuck with the injured/cut guy?

Of course cutted players can be replaced after 10th round and before tournament start.

Injuries during tournament - sometimes **** happens ;)

The Saw Is the Law

Jul 31, 2010
From List: fedfed takes Nikita Tryamkin, D, RUS

From List: Haite goes with Dominik Kahun, F, GER (IMO great pick)

FinRuutu&sickest flow bro on the clock!

We can finish the draft before puck drop, if all of you send me lists of players you would like to draft. I've made my list already and I'm using that, I won't change that depending your lists.

Let's get this done before first game :handclap:

Last edited:

The Saw Is the Law

Jul 31, 2010
And here are the current rosters and lists what I already have:

rosterit2.png

Semin on the clock!

The Saw Is the Law

Jul 31, 2010
David Griger to Haite
Markus Søberg to fedfed

next up: bottomofthefoodchain, he must select a Dman (only D spots open)

After him its my turn, and The Saw Is the Law take a forward: Andrew Copp (doesn't matter which Dman bottomofthefoodchain picks)

Harks, FinnSkillz and Glory also have only F and G spots open so Harks is also on the clock!

Last edited:

The Saw Is the Law

Jul 31, 2010
FinnSkillz list: Kerby Rychel, F

next pickers (Bolded are on the clock)
bottomofthefoodchain (must take D) -> The Saw Is the Law -> Paajarvi18 -> SashaSemin28
Glory double pick (must take F) -> FinnSkillz -> fedfed -> FinRuutu/sick
Harks (must take G) -> Haite

Last edited:

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Wow I honstly have no idea who to pick, already had problems with my latest pick :laugh:

But im on it, give me a few mins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad