WJC Hockey Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Gents,

A few of us had discussed trying to get in a WJC pool, whereby you picked 6 forwards, 4 d-men and a goalie. However, it seems to have fallen apart given schedules, firewalls and cold feet (Drew :D ). Knowing there are a few prospect hounds in our league who no doubt will be watching the WJC closely, I thought I'd throw out it out there to see if anyone is interested.

We can either:
(a) simply do it on the message board, but those participating would be given a time limit, otherwise they would get passed over (there isn't that much time left, especially given we're all pretty busy in the next few days.
(b) we set it up in the chat room for a specific time.
(c) we set up a chat room on msn for a specific time.

If you're in, say so, and state which of the above options you prefer in terms of msn, hfnhl chat, or message board. If it's one of the first two, say which times work for you.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
I would be interested, but depending on the details may have a hard time making a draft. A chat room would probably be best for me, as it would be easier to give an hour than to check the mb constantly.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I'm out - rest of the week is a write-off. Sorry we werne't able to go ahead with it on Monday, guys. I'll just have find enough to cheer about in the games themselves (is it possible?).

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Draft 6 forwards, 4 D and a goalie each. Point per point, include +/- and throw in 3 extra points for allstar team, and 2 extra points for MVP and top positional awards . For goalies, point per win, lose a point per loss and 3 points for a shut-out.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Ville Isopää said:
could someone post a link to the final roster while I log on to the chat?

Most of the final rosters are still unknown and most sites dont have anything other then just camp rosters.

Best place to check is the WJC board on this site. Can get good info on the big names who are playing and who are injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad