WJC Group A: Dec 31 GDT - Russia vs. USA (1-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Chimera*

3-zip.

Undisciplined plays have cost us.

This team is playing like crap - I'm glad these are not the quarter-finals.

Phil333

Dec 26, 2003
New York City
15-8 USA shots in the first. 3-0 after one. Us Americans could not have hoped for anything better. All 3 goals on the PP, way to take advantage boys.

Am I the only American in the thread? LOL

Dr_Chimera*

Dr_Chimera said:
3-zip.

Undisciplined plays have cost us.

This team is playing like crap - I'm glad these are not the quarter-finals.

errr... I'm now assuming there will be quarter finals:)

Well, let's see if Ishmatov can work his magic.

All three USA goals on the PP!!! No discipline - they're like a bunch of pinballs out there.

Ridiculous - kudos to USA for taking advantage. Hope this is a wake-up call for Russia.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
Phil333 said:
15-8 USA shots in the first. 3-0 after one. Us Americans could not have hoped for anything better. All 3 goals on the PP, way to take advantage boys.

Am I the only American in the thread? LOL

I can't listen to these audicasts, they make me too nervous. :p

I'm checking in every now and then though. It's nice to see us taking it to them. Hopefully they won't let up for the rest of the game.

Lord

SIBIR said:
I will repeat it again and again .... Ishmatov is a great coach!

YOU don't know everything !!
Yeah, but last year we won due to our great young players rather then to coaching decisions. IMO.
BTW I know that some players from that team were taken to the WJC just because their clubs and agents pay money for them.
It gets me really angry ! :madfire:
And then Ishmatov would say, that he had no defenders with playmaking abilities. I am sure about this one.

Last edited:

chicpea*

Sorry if I missed it, but who is in net for Russia? I'm assuming Barulin, but maybe they've pulled him?
Thanks in advance

SIBIR

Dec 9, 2003
Berlin - Novosibirsk
Lord said:
Yeah, but last year we won due to our great young players rather then to coaching decisions. IMO.
BTW I know that some players from that team were taken to the WJC just because their clubs and agents pay money for them.
It gets me really angry ! :madfire:
And then Ishmatov would say, that he had no defenders with playmaking abilities. I am sure abou this one.

you think another coach from russia wouldn't take money? i think you are from moscow ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad