WJC Group A: Dec 29 GDT - Norway vs. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Now Chipchura scores! Blunden with a pass right in front to Chipchura who shot it right past the goalie. 3-0 Canada.

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
I did not realize Pierre M. Has such an influence on TSN viewers, I think he just started all-canadian anti-referee hysteria. This guy sucks.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Islanders fan here, just wonder i watched a bit of the second period, where is or what happened to Comeau?

SammyTheBull

Dec 1, 2005
AG said:
Now Chipchura score. Blunden with a pass right in front to Chipchura who shot it right past the goal. 3-0 Canada.

More like the puck bounced/fumbled around his stick (no skills required) and the defenceman was just awful on the play, really awful.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
heck I'm as Swiss as I am canadian and I was *****in last night.

I think even the Norwegain coach was arguing that call on Bourdon

El_Scoobo

Aug 18, 2004
Your Imagination
SammyTheBull said:
That was weak too what a difference between this year and last years junior team.

Of course there is a difference. A boatload of the player's from last year's team have played in the NHL this year. This is a young team and haven't near the skill of last year's group.

Also, other teams are much stronger this year, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

espo*

Toews!! now thats more like it,showing they know what to do down there.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Now Canada is starting to play well. Bourdon with a nice wrist shot from the point roofs it over the goalies shoulder. 4-0 Canada. 3 goals in under 2 minutes.

Resolute

Mar 4, 2005
AB
I dont know what's more impressive... That we scored three goals in 1:51, or that the referee didn't call a penalty in that time.

espo*

Siberian said:
I did not realize Pierre M. Has such an influence on TSN viewers, I think he just started all-canadian anti-referee hysteria. This guy sucks.
he's right though,they suck.

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
El_Scoobo said:
Of course there is a difference. A boatload of the player's from last year's team have played in the NHL this year. This is a young team and haven't near the skill of last year's group.

I sat down during an intermission of a Calgary Hitmen game and looked it up. I can't recall exactly off the top of my head, but something close to 15 players of the 22 or 23 on the roster last year have played in the NHL this year.

Insane!

Resolute

Mar 4, 2005
AB
Siberian said:

Actually, we've had an "all-Canadian, anti-referee hysteria" for decades now.

Canada vs the Referees is nothing new. McGuire is just the latest to complain.

You can tell by Miller's reaction that the is just so used to games like this that it doesnt even effect him anymore.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Resolute said:
I dont know what's more impressive... That we scored three goals in 1:51, or that the referee didn't call a penalty in that time.

Jinxed it again.

At least the floodgates are opening now. We are finally skating circles around the Norwegians in the offensive zone.

espo*

i don't care if we take 20 more penalties,i want this team to hit everything that moves.Stay awake....best way to do it.the hell with the penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->