WJC Ebay Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEli*

I might bid on the Dixon or Talbot jerseys. Don't worry about the Talbot jersey though. I'm a poor ma'fa.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
PEli said:
I might bid on the Dixon or Talbot jerseys. Don't worry about the Talbot jersey though. I'm a poor ma'fa.

So am I.

Wonder if they will sell the Swiss jerseys, I'd probably pay a good bit for a Bartschi game used jersey.

Oiler94

Jul 9, 2003
Oiltown
MrKnowNothing said:
:eek:

First, I'm not selling these. This forum is for WJC stuff, so I figured I'd post this here rather than the Marketplace forum...

This game used stuff is going for a lot right now. Here's a link to the game used Crosby jersey, currently at 710 Canadian dollars with 10 days left!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=37757&item=2775026200

Hands off the Talbot jersey, it's mine!

Yahoo, I'm winning both Burns' helmet and Stewart's gloves both for 1 dollar. I max bidded 5 bucks. *crossing my fingers for 9 days and 10 hours*

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site
I cant believe people are running up the bids so early. I usually dont bid until under an hour to go. Its rediculous to bid with 9 days to go.

Oiler94

Jul 9, 2003
Oiltown
topshelf331 said:
I cant believe people are running up the bids so early. I usually dont bid until under an hour to go. Its rediculous to bid with 9 days to go.

The thing is, if everyone decides to bid in the final hour, the chances get slimmer and slimmer as the price skyrockets like a montain each minute

Phil333

Dec 26, 2003
New York City
Crosby jersey over $800 CAN. I bet it gets past $1200 or so. It really could be something special thought to have down the line. I don't think Crosby is the next Gretz, but imagine now, a game worn signed World Junior Gretzky jersey/

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
topshelf331 said:

The point is if you bid now you can "own" something that might concievably end up in the Hall of Fame (donated in a will, whatever, who knows?) You can go and say to your grandkids "see that Dion Phaneuf jersey? I owned it for 3 hours 12 minutes and 53 seconds"

MHJS

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
Crosbyfan said:
The point is if you bid now you can "own" something that might concievably end up in the Hall of Fame (donated in a will, whatever, who knows?) You can go and say to your grandkids "see that Dion Phaneuf jersey? I owned it for 3 hours 12 minutes and 53 seconds"

Uhh, maybe because it's not going in the hall of fame when it is already for sale? You can't just decide to keep the jersey once you sell it. Hockey Canada is doing it to raise funding for programs and such.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
MHJS said:
Uhh, maybe because it's not going in the hall of fame when it is already for sale? You can't just decide to keep the jersey once you sell it. Hockey Canada is doing it to raise funding for programs and such.

Uhh, maybe you should read my post a little more slowly once more. My apologies (and sympathy) if you already did.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
The prices on this stuff are amazing. Crosby's jersey is over $3,000 as of right now........ Richards jersey (obviously my first choice) is $760, Fleury's jersey is over $2,100. Who buys this stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad