WJC: Dec 30 GDT - Sweden vs. Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
According to one the most redicilous rules in hockey today, that was an obvious penalty on the German player. Delay of game.

LOOOOOOOL! That was the most lame penalty I've seen in years! :biglaugh: If anything, it was a dive on the German player.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
I really want to see the penalty on the German dive again. I laughed so hard when I saw it.

And Wikegård was of course priceless as usual when he commented it.

27-9 in shots.

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
this is one BOOOOOOOORING game....

No kidding.

2-1 doesn't feel safe at all.

Bäckström have been really good this game, him and Zackrisson definately have some chemistry.

EDIT: Wikegård: "I elitserien finns det bara spelare som skaver, typ Jämtin."

I really like his choice of words.

Last edited:

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
As usual, the ref doesn't impress me at all. What the HELL does he blow the whistle there for when Sweden has perfect control of the puck and has pulled the goalie?

Brain collapse. And where did he find that very late high stick?

The Swedes just cannot hit the frigging goal. Come on... :shakehead

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Bäckström is skating circles around the germans... now if only he (or his linemates) could finish...

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
How have Gogulla and Shutz looked for Germany? I see that they double assisted on Germany's goal.

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
Bäckström is skating circles around the germans... now if only he (or his linemates) could finish...

No kidding.

Thank GOD he will be playing with Ovechkin, atleast he can finish.

Last edited:

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
Ovechkin and Backstrom on PP will be scary.

He was easily our best player today. I started to laugh in the third period when he was skating circles around the germans. He simply dominated, whenever he was on the ice. To bad his linemates couldn't finish.

Last edited:

SChan*

He was easily our best player today. I started to laugh in the third period when he was skating circles around the germans. He simply dominated, whenever he was on the ice. To bad his linemates couldn't finnish.

I seen him live many times in brynas this year so I know what you're talking about. :D He has been snakebit this tournament with the points, but atleast he showned his real potential today.

Checker*

Peace Offering with Sweden

Let the US beat you in overtime tomorrow. You still keep your 2 seed and the US gets into the medal rounds. Everyone wins;)

...except Germany

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Peace Offering with Sweden

Let the US beat you in overtime tomorrow. You still keep your 2 seed and the US gets into the medal rounds. Everyone wins;)

...except Germany
No can do. If USA wins, we will face Canada in the semi. I don't think we want that. Sorry. ;)

Or have I calculated wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad