WJC: Dec 29 GDT - Germany vs. Canada

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Looks like Bourdon got his jersey a size larger. I hate those fitted jersey :madfire:

Price dad looks like Shanahan

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I may be homer, yes I am, but have no idea what Little brings that Maxwell wasn't able to or even Giroux....(and usually when I speak against somebody, they score....understand Little????)

Kaktus*

I know it's only 1st period but wow.. impressive game by Germans. Got to give them credit.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
I know it's only 1st period but wow.. impressive game by Germans. Got to give them credit.

Definetly, these guys are playing really well, ofeensively their like meh, but defensively, these guys are awesome, absolutly gun on defence, great team defence so far.

Kaktus*

Definetly, these guys are playing really well, ofeensively their like meh, but defensively, these guys are awesome, absolutly gun on defence, great team defence so far.
I think Canada will win but look at these guys in just one year. Two wins and giving some healthy competition to Canadians.

lilooet*

It'd be nice if Canada could string together two passes in a row, or if Gagner could not give up the puck on the boards every shift of every game.

One good note is that Cogliano is finally skating.

jcpenny

Aug 8, 2002
Montréal
Visit site
Im not really impressed with the overall skill of this canadian team. They lack creativity in the offensive zone and there is not a lot of individual talent. Team play does make up for it though.

espo*

The germans should be happy with that period.Eventhough they did'nt get that what is for them all important first goal they did a great job defensively,especially behind and in front of the net.

As for Canada,cut down on mistakes,settle down and start making smart plays and they'll break them down.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
I believe I heard only one ''special'' from Pierre in that first period. Still no monsters, whammo's, wham job's, etc He truly is not himself without Dion around. :eek: :biglaugh:

David McConnor

Unregistered User
Aug 30, 2006
Alert, Nunavut
Canada will blow this game open. As soon as they squeak another goal to open a two goal lead, Germany will realize it's over and not really emphasize their defensive system.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad