WJC: Dec 29 GDT - Germany vs. Canada

Zetterberg4Captain*

Germany doesn't have a chance.

Canada 6 Germany 0

Toews, Bourdon (2), O'Marra, Helm, Gagner

Kaktus*

I do not htink Germans have a chance but go German go!

5:1 Canada

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Germany's suprised both games they've played this tournament. I'd hope that Canada doesn't take anything for granted.

BTW, does a Canada win (in regulation) guarantee them a spot in the semi-finals? We'd be 3-0, with Sweden being the only team that could match that record, who we've beaten. I'm assuming that head-to-head is the tie breaker.

Kitsune

Feb 20, 2003
Toronto ON CA
www.glidingeagle.com
Germany's suprised both games they've played this tournament. I'd hope that Canada doesn't take anything for granted.

BTW, does a Canada win (in regulation) guarantee them a spot in the semi-finals? We'd be 3-0, with Sweden being the only team that could match that record, who we've beaten. I'm assuming that head-to-head is the tie breaker.

Canada wins and we clinch the pool....

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
Hoping to see a much better efort scoring wise from Cogliano's line, lets use that speed boy!

Canada 4-2

another close game, Canada take it in the third scoring 2 un-answered goals.

wpgyotes

Bye Bryz
Jul 6, 2006
Germany will keep it close for two periods, but Canada will score three in the third en route to a 4-0 win.

VladNYC*

3-2 Germany. After Canada racks up the Pen mins due to being frustrated by Germany's Trap. Gooo Deutschland!

espo*

Hoping to see a much better efort scoring wise from Cogliano's line, lets use that speed boy!

Canada 4-2

another close game, Canada take it in the third scoring 2 un-answered goals.

Yeah,Cogliano's a guy i want to see step it up too.he has been all that effective yet,he's a better player and needs to get it going more.

espo*

As long as we are focused and pay attention to detail while being patient if the goalie starts to frustrate us then we should win. I'm worried the Germans could expose some loose play but other then that am pretty confident we'll get the 3 points.

Have to make sure we get that first couple of goals.

5-1 Canada.

LeafDangler

Apr 25, 2006
Canada will beat the Germans today. Then the US will lose to Sweden and Canada will take a dive against Slovakia and relegate the US to the B pool for next year. Ideal scenario.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad