WJC: Dec 26 GDT - Sweden vs. Canada

Devs4L

Mar 8, 2006
I have to see this game! How the heck do you change to a canadian proxy? what is a proxy? any help would be extremely appreciated. :help:

Avery4Byng*

Not a bad first period, I like the physical play in the first part of the game.

Renholder

Racing like a pro
Jun 24, 2005
montreal
The swedes are having too much of an easy time clearing the puck along the boards during the Powerplays, it's pretty darn annoying.

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
That was an awesome period. Lots of physical play, and great chances for both sides (I still can't believe Gagner hit the post 2 minutes in).

macondo

Dec 4, 2006
Toronto
Is it me or does our PP not look very co-ordinated? First-game jitters?

Maybe it's just the Swedes' defense.

BloodOnIce

Dec 10, 2006
Canada
The swedes are having too much of an easy time clearing the puck along the boards during the Powerplays, it's pretty darn annoying.

Annoying is an understatement!!
I have NO idea if it's the bigger rink, lively boards or ****** ice but there may as well be no-one on the point out there because the puck's going to keep on going where its going.

macondo

Dec 4, 2006
Toronto
Sweden's Killer B's are much more talented than Toronto's former pairing.

Belak and Berg were far more comical though.

Did you see the clip of Michael Landsberg asking Pat Quinn when they're going to retire Berg's number?

Now that's comical.

But I don't know; nothing made me laugh harder this year than Bell/Antropov colliding in that game against Montreal...and I'm a Leafs fan.

lilooet*

I agree. First and second passes in their zone are way to soft and weak. Not to mention some poor choices made. They need to settle down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad