WJC D Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilFury

Nov 17, 2012
anyone that missed out or wants to do another, who`s up for it?

10 rounds - 6 forwards, 3 defence, 1 goalie

Goalie = 2 points for win
= Extra 2 points for a Shutout

Skater = 1 point for a Goal
- 1 point for an assist
- Bonus point for SHG
- Bonus point for PPG

#ualberta
Dec 13, 2010
Edmonton
Are we still doing this if so we probably need to get moving pretty fast to complete the draft process before the tournament starts there is less then a week now and by looking at the pace other threads have been moving i may be low on time

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
If you guys need one more I will gladly join! I'm already in one though, so if someone else who isn't wants to join then give it to them.

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
The OP made a pool in the WJC forum and seems to have abandoned this. If anyone else wants to take over I'm still game.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
I will start one up but I don't want people to miss out who were just online. Seems like his pool on the main board was mismanaged as well so I will start one up in another thread if you guys would like? But it would have to get moving pretty quick because no one wants to be on their phone Christmas eve or Christmas.

Edit: I'm just going to go ahead and start up another thread since these things are tons of fun and I don't want people to miss out because of inactive people.

Oct 15, 2008
I will start one up but I don't want people to miss out who were just online. Seems like his pool on the main board was mismanaged as well so I will start one up in another thread if you guys would like? But it would have to get moving pretty quick because no one wants to be on their phone Christmas eve or Christmas.

Edit: I'm just going to go ahead and start up another thread since these things are tons of fun and I don't want people to miss out because of inactive people.

Are you giving up on your team already?:sarcasm:

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Okay new thread is up, cut it down to 1 less forward to save some draft time. Please go post in there if you are still up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->