GDT: WJC: Canada Vs Germany | 29th December @ 5PM MT

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
I just want a good hockey game. Canada 6-2 win.

Cheers or Prost!!!!

upload_2021-12-29_14-20-47.gif

upload_2021-12-29_14-21-13.gif

upload_2021-12-29_14-22-18.gif

:cheers:

Go Canada Go!

cancelled! SHITE so sad::soap:

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
as i would like to watch this game, also my Panthers play today. And everyone know how this Game will end, 11-1 or 7-1 Canada?

Ohhhhh teh whole Tournament get cancelled, that is heavy.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Would’ve been nice to get in one last pummeling of Germany before they called it. C’est la vie!

By the way, this tournament’s top goal scorer finishes as.... 4th liner, Connor Bedard. :laugh:

Reactions: Gold Standard

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Would’ve been nice to get in one last pummeling of Germany before they called it. C’est la vie!

By the way, this tournament’s top goal scorer finishes as.... 4th liner, Connor Bedard. :laugh:

Best german generation of all time and suddenly Covid exists in 20 and 21.

It's not from China it's Canada not wanting us to get a gold at the world juniors

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Best german generation of all time and suddenly Covid exists in 20 and 21.

It's not from China it's Canada not wanting us to get a gold at the world juniors
Yeah, this definitely sucks for Germany, though keep in mind they actually overcame last year’s Covid issues to post their best finish ever.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Yeah, this definitely sucks for Germany, though keep in mind they actually overcame last year’s Covid issues to post their best finish ever.

Yeah last year was pretty fun as a German fan. Even though it was kinda sad to see them play against Canada on back to backs with like 14 skaters.

Reactions: Statsy

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018

And my vote for tournament MVP. 9 games in a Team Canada jersey 11 + 8 - 19 pts.

Where is the U18 tournament this spring? Tournament needs to happen and Bedard needs to be on that team.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Do you cheer for both countries? If so, what are your thoughts when these two teams play each other?
I was born in Canada so I grew up cheering for Canada but I currently reside in Germany and have for the past 15 years and have grown a love for German hockey since being here. Fans are alot more passionate than the hockey world gives them credit for.

When these two teams play, I definitely cheer for Germany first and for the most part I just hope the games are competitive. Canada is quite the good fallback option to cheer for when Germany gets ousted/doesn’t qualify - I’m just happy in the progress in Germany’s hockey system and that we’re playing in the top division for most every tournament.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad