WJC Bronze Medal Game: Jan 5 GDT - Sweden vs. USA

Kaktus*

Do the Flyers have 2 top 10 picks? If they don't I doubt they will be able to get Cherepanov.
Well I am hoping for Forsbergs trade and I am hoping Cherepanov will go in top 20 just because Russia did not sign agreement with NHL. I am doing a lot of hoping. ;)

Kane will probably go in top 5.

Kane 5 goals and Cherepanov with 5 goals. I want them both to be drafted by the Flyers. (wet dream)

john g

Mar 6, 2002
Korbi
I love the IIHF live tracker -- apparently the game will end 1-0 :sarcasm:

First Period
19.55 0 - 1 EQ USA 27. KANE, Pat Game Winning Goal
(6. JOHNSON, Erik)
(18. ABDELKADER, Justin)

Teus

Oct 5, 2003
Lund
Visit site
Sweden sure loves to let in late-period goals:

39.12 0 - 2 PP1 Canada
19.33 2 - 2 PP1 Slovakia
18.27 2 - 1 PP1 Czech Republic
18.18 2 - 1 PP1 Russia
19.55 0 - 1 EQ USA

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
Well I am hoping for Forsbergs trade and I am hoping Cherepanov will go in top 20 just because Russia did not sign agreement with NHL. I am doing a lot of hoping. ;)

Kane will probably go in top 5.

Lol nothing wrong with that. I'm hoping for the same thing and he slips to where ever the Rangers are picking.

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Punch to the face? Lol. He was playing defense and his hands got high. It was a borderline call.

"Laughs about it"? Was it really not clear to you what he's laughing about?

He's obviously losing his cool. His skill is unmatched, but he needs to be more composed. I know its a lot to expect for someone so young, but he's also expected to have a professional demeanour.

kovalev27hf

Aug 3, 2005
nyc
buddy you take a stupid penalty you go to the box do your time and keep your mouth shut. not the time or the place to be joking around with your teammate, screwing with canadian fans, etc.... typical move from this kid.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
I really don't like all this diving that has been apparent through the tournament so far. It feels like a soccer tournament in southern Europe.

CapsWolverinesUSA

Jan 3, 2007
He's obviously losing his cool. His skill is unmatched, but he needs to be more composed. I know its a lot to expect for someone so young, but he's also expected to have a professional demeanour.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about. What about that penalty was "obviously" proof he is "losing his cool"? It appeared to be an extremely common penalty. Guy is skating into the zone 1 on 1, defensemen steps up to play the body, get his hands high, the offensive player falls down, the ref calls a penalty. Did the obvious losing of cool occur there? Or when he got to the penalty box and laughed at the fans? Is laughing "obvious" proof of "losing his cool"?

CapsWolverinesUSA

Jan 3, 2007
buddy you take a stupid penalty you go to the box do your time and keep your mouth shut. not the time or the place to be joking around with your teammate, screwing with canadian fans, etc.... typical move from this kid.

Fine, if that's your view, you're entitled to it. But why blatantly distort reality and claim that he "punched someone in the face" when that wasn't even close to what happened? And why say he was laughing about taking a penalty when that wasn't what happened? Why not just say what you just said about not yucking it up with fans when you've taken a penalty? Nobody would have called you out on that statement because it would have been a fair opinion instead of a personal cheapshot.

Kaktus*

nothing gay about liking a foreign language! And if you want to speak it, you can learn it. :) It''s not as hard as some say it is.
English is not my 1st language.. but I am liking French...

Kaktus*

Nice move by Kane but did not score.

Nice pass by the same guy

Swedes do not look interested in this game

emb24*

i love jack johnson, cmon kings fans let's make a deal....i will give you sheldon souray and andrei kostitsyn...

johnson is a habs fan. he wants to play in canada

:amazed:

Foy

Jun 6, 2006
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. What about that penalty was "obviously" proof he is "losing his cool"? It appeared to be an extremely common penalty. Guy is skating into the zone 1 on 1, defensemen steps up to play the body, get his hands high, the offensive player falls down, the ref calls a penalty. Did the obvious losing of cool occur there? Or when he got to the penalty box and laughed at the fans? Is laughing "obvious" proof of "losing his cool"?
if anything, the ability to laugh proves he DIDN'T lose his cool.

Kaktus*

Swedes shot frrm outside.. No real scoring chances. :(

Wake up damn it.

Kaktus*

YEEEEEEEEEEES.. Nice passing... Great goal.
Swedes finally started to pass in USA zone.. very pretty play. Good goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad