WJC Bronze Medal Game: Jan 5 GDT - Sweden vs. USA

Gorgeous George

Mar 1, 2002
Temple Bar
Visit site
I feel that this is the United State's game to lose. They should fair very well if they come out with a hunger for the medal and don't let the loss to Canada affect the team moral.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Frazee with the start for the U.S. I guess Rolston and the coaching staff are taking this game seriously.

mnhowitzer

Jul 7, 2006
Frazee's been playing well. I hope he can carry this over to the second half of the WCHA season.

I said somewhere else it would be tough to beat Sweden a second time on their home ice, but I have faith. Make us proud today, boys, don't mail this one in.

SChan*

U.S. absoloutley needs a Medal for some confidence for next year, I think there gonna out come out hungary and embarres the Swedes, 7-0.

if USA wins with 7-0 or more you can lifetime ban me from these boards. You got my word.

nastyflyergirl

Sep 28, 2006

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
"Riddle me this? Where is Niklas Backstrom?, BAFFOOON!"

Oh good ol Pierre.

However, I do agree with him. I've watched several Swedish games and the coach really seems to underuse Backstrom, which is a shame because Sweden seems to be a much more dangerous offensive team with him on the ice.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
I love Jack Johnson. So much feeling and emotions when he is on the ice :) .. and yeah.. the Canadian fans in the stands are really booing each time JJ has the puck :)

kovalev27hf

Aug 3, 2005
nyc
kid makes some real stupid plays though like that punch to the face just now. then he laughs about it while in the box. im not a fan

Kaktus*

After watching a few games in French I started to like French langauge. I wish I could speak it.

I know I know.. gay post.

CapsWolverinesUSA

Jan 3, 2007
kid makes some real stupid plays though like that punch to the face just now. then he laughs about it while in the box. im not a fan

Punch to the face? Lol. He was playing defense and his hands got high. It was a borderline call.

"Laughs about it"? Was it really not clear to you what he's laughing about?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
After watching a few games in French I started to like French langauge. I wish I could speak it.

I know I know.. gay post.
Funny, when I heard that Canadian French, I thought the opposite. ;)

The Swedes couldn't clear the crease, not so surprising. 1-0 US with 5 seconds left of the period... omg.

Kaktus*

Kane scored. USA is up 1:0

Hopefully Flyers will pick him up, him and Cherepanv.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->