Injury Report: Wiz out 6 months

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Exactly what I thought

Wonderful

This is getting ****ing absurd and depressing real fast. It's one thing to know we suck but another to have the **** happen in game 1 and zap any and all hope

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Count me in on signing Gleason. Please.

So glad JR isn't in charge or we'd see a Corvo signing. And I'm only half joking. I don't want to spend any assets really if we make a trade; I'd rather take some team's trash or bottom pairing guy for peanuts. But I also don't think anyone in Charlotte, save perhaps Biega, is better spent with the Canes right now.

I'm thinking Jordan gets the nod in the next game but we call up Biega as insurance.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
The upside with the injury happening day 1 and basically being for the season, is they can do something about it if they feel like pretending to try and be competitive.

SweetStormRising

Sponsor
Mar 21, 2009
Raleigh
Oh_Fudge_A_Christmas_Story_TBS_zpswi6iwcyl.gif

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Or in the case of last year, broken the night before Xmas while dad is putting the toy together.

When I was like 9 or 10, or w/e, I wanted to get all six Constructicon transformers for Xmas so I could build Devastator, and "Santa" actually got them for me, but I was almost scared to try to build him because I was worried about breaking them :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->