Line Combos: With the possibility of Kadri suspended...

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Guess it depends on how married coaching is to the current line combos. To have the minimal line adjustments possible, and as linemates with Kadri, I'd move Marleau to centre and put Johnsson on the left wing. Everything else remains as is.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Yeah I'm just trying to figure out why you guys are talking about it like it's some sort of forgone conclusion. For things like this there should be a code of silence. Guarantee they have their ears to the ground and you guys are only making it easier for them if they do decide to do that. Seriously this non-sense should be deleted... or the title readjusted.

Well all Canadian outlets are reporting it as if he will be suspended.

Most hockey folks can see the need.

I’d say the majority of us would be shocked if he dresses for game 2.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Guess it depends on how married coaching is to the current line combos. To have the minimal line adjustments possible, and as linemates with Kadri, I'd move Marleau to centre and put Johnsson on the left wing. Everything else remains as is.

And keep Komarov off the PP
Not sure he's even all that effective on the PK now either

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

Same here.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
And keep Komarov off the PP
Not sure he's even all that effective on the PK now either

Game 1 was a rough night for our special teams. I'd prefer Brown to Komarov on the PP; but I'd have Komarov as the net front presence if he's on there.

Sounds like we're looking at:

Komarov-Matthews-Nylander
Hyman-Marleau-Marner
JVR-Bozak-Brown
Johnsson-Plekanec-Kapanen

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Game 1 was a rough night for our special teams. I'd prefer Brown to Komarov on the PP; but I'd have Komarov as the net front presence if he's on there.

Sounds like we're looking at:

Komarov-Matthews-Nylander
Hyman-Marleau-Marner
JVR-Bozak-Brown
Johnsson-Plekanec-Kapanen

He would never move Hyman off Matthews wing. And you put Komarov up there? Yuk! Koma should be sitting out not getting a promotion. If that is the lineup, we will be down 0-2 and pretty much done.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Same here.

I'm interested to see how what we're possibly going to go with works out. Nice to be able to slide Marleau over, and like that Johnsson might be seeing his first playoff game, but wish Kadri could still be in there to have all hands on deck for a much needed Game 2 win and series split heading back to the ACC.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
He would never move Hyman off Matthews wing. And you put Komarov up there? Yuk! Koma should be sitting out not getting a promotion. If that is the lineup, we will be down 0-2 and pretty much done.

Not my lines, heard that from Leafs Lunch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->