witch team will pick Luc Bourdon

Status
Not open for further replies.

acadienboy

Oct 31, 2004
I would like to ask you guys were do you think Luc will be drafted.I know that is not ready for nhl this season,but i think that he will be a good defense in the future probably 4th of 5th defenseman.I'm asking you that cause my father in law will be at the drat in Ottawa with him.My though was that he will go around 12 maybe with buffalo what do you think?
Thanks

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
Anyone of these teams should have a their chance.

9 - Ottawa (more likely to pick Staal)
10 - Vancouver
11 - Los Angeles
12 - San Jose (have good d prospects)
13 - Buffalo

Bourdon is the #3 ranked defensemen. The Consensus says Marc Staal will be drafted before him. LA or Buffalo seem like the most likely destinations (Buffalo are very low on d prospects) but it depends on what the Chicago (#7) and Atlanta (#8) do. If a couple of teams really have their hearts set on picking a defenseman, and Staal goes at 7 or 8, then Bourdon could go higher. If he falls below 15, any team below that will be very happy to get him.

Buffalo will pick a defenseman. They have possibly the best crop of forward prospects of any team. Lee and Parent are the other options.

Hockeys Future has him going at #16 to the Rangers in their mock draft.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article.php?sid=7795

acadienboy

Oct 31, 2004
thanks a lot for your input.That was pretty much what i was thinking,but i would be a bit surprised if he falls 16th.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
ajsonor said:
Won't make is past Buffalo. He reminds me a little bit of Jay Mckee with a little more offensive upside.

I'm not so sure about that. There are a few other defensemen (such as Brian Lee) Buffalo could have their eye on. Bourdon is a lock for the 1st round, but I wouldn't be surprised if he slips a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad