Winterhawks Talk

kneelworm

Jan 11, 2023
Took a road trip up to that game. It was incredible. He has been an amazing addition so far and it’s giving me confidence we can compete for a championship.
It's so cool how he just fell into Portland's lap lol. Flights to PDX from where I live start in early April. Maybe I can make it to a playoff game!

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Luscious - the marketing just writes itself for this guy. Great first name too. Once again PDX pulls the rabbit out.
PDX vs KAM on a weds night no less - SRO ,selling standing room now. KAM is going to bank a tonne of dough this year, wow.

Last edited:

PCSPounder

Stadium Groupie
Apr 12, 2012
The Outskirts of Nutria Nanny
Luscious - the marketing just writes itself for this guy. Great first name too. Once again PDX pulls the rabbit out.
PDX vs KAM on a weds night no less - SRO ,selling standing room now. KAM is going to bank a tonne of dough this year, wow.
Aaaaaaand he didn’t play last night because lower body injury.

Winterhawks say he’s day-to-day. We’re all day-to-day.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
4 game skid. How is that happening? And against some weak sisters. Maybe the foot off the gas after getting the X in the standings.

winterhawkssupporter

Dec 26, 2022
4 game skid. How is that happening? And against some weak sisters. Maybe the foot off the gas after getting the X in the standings.
I have no idea what’s going on. Even before Chaz joined the team we were dominant and keeping pace with Seattle. This is concerning, especially before the playoffs

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Alscher signs with FLA. Good for him. He is a tank. Saw him for a double in PG. Plays mean. Even his player head shot looks more like a police mug shot.

1678815020379.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad