Transfer: Winter mercato window rumors

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Also in actual football news, Arsenal put in a 50 million Euro bid for Auba which was rejected (don't know if that was posted in between here).
Aside from the "He shouldn't feel bad about being robbed after moving to a foreign country because he comes from a worse country (where he wasn't robbed)" bit, sure
Pretty much, he was surrounded by violent crimes throughout his time in Argentina. It should have prepared him for the English thugs that have nail files.
Just because him and his wife are too scared doesn't mean their fear is justified. ADM has enough money to invest in samurai swords, ninja stars, and alike.
After last week's comments about there being nothing to do in Egypt but blow each other up, I think it's pretty clear he's not the resident TripAdvisor
Wrong, I said there wasn't anything to do in Egypt except grave rob for permanent residents.

Last edited:

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Emerson was Liverpool’s Top LB (over Robertson) target until he tore his ACL on the last day of Serie A. Had a very good season until injury and I think Italy may have gotten him to switch his national team to Gli Azzurri, but his injury may have complicated things. The talent is there. Just a matter of health.

He indeed switched to Italy. A smart choice as he wouldn't sniff a call-up to the NT as LB is the deepest position for Brazil. I'd take Alex Telles over him, tbh.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I always liked Dzeko and have never seen this left back play

Anyone want to throw some insight my way if they've seen him play?

I'd be on board with a Dzeko signing as well, assuming that the price is reasonable (what I've seen is 55m for the pair of them, 30 for Dzeko and 20+5 for Emerson). I do hope, however, that the past few matches are an indication that we'll be keeping Batshuayi.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
So Pogba's allegedly demanding to be paid as much as Alexis, who was poised to overtake him as the highest paid player in the league... :laugh:

Mkhitaryan also to get a pay bump over what he was making at Utd

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

That's Aubameyang's Porsche btw.

1458294764_3b056.jpg

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
It's gotta be Giroud; he's the only who has value, a good goal scoring record, and was heavily rumoured to want a move out by his agent RIGHT before the Winter window opened. I can't see Arsenal getting rid of Bellerin or Iwobi. However he is currently injured with...I believe a calf or hamstring strain. Not too serious, but enough that he hasn't played in the last three weeks at least. Would BVB fans here want a player who is currently injured?

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
I just saw on transfermarkts transfer updates that two Saudi national team players have joined La Liga clubs on loan for the season. I have read that the Saudi FA is encouraging their players to go to Europe for World Cup preparation but I have no read that there is an agreement between La Liga and and the Saudi FA to bring some players in, mickey mouse imo :laugh: Seems purely marketing and no guarantee these guys will even play, one is going to Villarreal for example

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Here is Sid Low writing about it, seems like something MLS would have done 5-10 years ago, in fact you can argue it still is deciding where players go :D

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Arsenal would be stupid to spend 50M+Giroud for Auba.
Especially since they have needs just about everywhere but striker.

Reactions: All Might

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad