Transfer: Winter mercato window rumors

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Barco to Atlanta for $12m. Nice to see an MLS team spend some real money on young talent.

They did last year on Almiron (Martinez and Villaba to a lesser extent). Wonder if this means Almiron is out the door? (at a decent profit)

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Racing has declined a 12m euros offer from Atleti Madrid for Lautaro Martinez

STAY FAR AWAY f*** off Simeone.

Funny for all their ability to develop and find strikers they have failed big time the last few years. Would hate to see Martinez go down the path of Correa/VIetto.

Barco to Atlanta for $12m. Nice to see an MLS team spend some real money on young talent.

Came here to post this. NO this is not nice to see. A player with his talent level should not be chasing $$$. This is an insult to the game.

Again f*** off Tata.

On a better note Romero looks to be heading to Stuttgart.

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
I think Rose for cash +Shaw
Darmian to Italia
Possibly Smalling / Romero leaving of thet feel it gets them into Russia 18’ squads
Ozil to Utd, either announced for the summer or sale + signing
Might go back for a 2nd attempt at Ivan Perisic...

I don’t think JM is convinced HMKH is a fit for united. Could see him offload Mata as well. Both in the summer.

Good luck making three half-decent signings in the winter window

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
N'Zonzi is in London, rumoured to sign with Arsenal. I was wondering when they would realize that Xhaka is a complete liability.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lucas Moura is on his way to China per several sources. Not sure any is reliable yet. Would be great for PSG's finances.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
N'Zonzi would unfortunately be a great signing for Arsenal.

Aouar should go to a bigger team than Lyon before going straight to Barcelona I think (or at least play there for another season or two) he's still quite young and raw no matter how talented he is.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I don’t think JM is convinced HMKH is a fit for united. Could see him offload Mata as well. Both in the summer.

I’d have to agree, other than the beginning of this season he’s underwhelmed me for the most part. The talents there but the consistency isn’t.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
N'Zonzi is in London, rumoured to sign with Arsenal. I was wondering when they would realize that Xhaka is a complete liability.
Wow, sounds like an awesome signing. He's not a perfect player nor is very talented, but he absolutely fits everything Arsenal desperately needs. I am not ready to give up on Xhaka though, but he clearly needs more adjusting time and seems like a perfect "off the bench" player. I will say though he's been a disaster thus far.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
N'Zonzi and Xhaka both play the same position... hope it means they gonna sell Xhaka otherwise they gonna risk Wenger choosing Xhaka over N'Zonzi like he did with Welbeck over Lacazette early in the season.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
N'zonzi is a solid player and I like him more than Xhaka but somehow I think that signing could go wrong too. We'll see.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
N'Zonzi is much better. I've seen him make an error or two where he decided afterward that he wasn't even going to run back, but that doesn't even compare to the stuff Xhaka has done.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I miss Xhaka, even though I celebrated the fee Eberl got for him. Granit was such a nifty asset when he had Kramer to do all of his running & thinking for him; and was really blossoming into an emotional leader who knew what to do to fire the team up when they needed it.

Shame that even as a teenager he moved like a 35 year old Xabi Alonso and can be so quickly panicked on the ball without his Kramer-shaped safety blanket.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Nzonzi is a lot better than Xhaka. While it looks like he is leaving Sevilla, he won't come cheap. 40 million is the price.

Also all he has to do is apologize and he gets his season back on track.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
@cgf, Kekuta Manneh from Columbus Crew in MLS is on trial with Union Berlin.

He's a really fast winger, thats pretty much his whole game. He could probably play a role for your team, but he was a back up in MLS this season, so I wouldn't expect much.

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Came here to post this. NO this is not nice to see. A player with his talent level should not be chasing $$$. This is an insult to the game.

Again **** off Tata.

Rumor is, he will only make 120k, so not sure he is chasing $$$. (obvious just a rumor at this point)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad