Blue Jays Discussion: Alright, no more discontent. Just baseball | ST in Mtl: StL @ Tor | Mar 26/27 7pm ET/4pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
More like fourth Pillar, and now Morales.

But losing fat and gaining muscle could be beneficial to Morales in helping him not fatigue quickly and consistently being a threat with the bat.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Liriano to the Tigers for 4 million on a one year deal. Incentives could bring the deal to 5 million. Nice buy low signing for sure

Reactions: Anthrax442

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I forgot that early in the game there was a lengthy discussion about the likes of Grichuk and Solarte and Diaz and all the positional flexibility and how the team has been made over. And Tabler commented that it's a team "full of athletes."

and all I could think of is "yeah, but are they baseball players?" :laugh:

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Pirates allow Saunders to tear up his contract because of the lack of opportunity after the Dickerson deal.

Saunders signs a minor league deal with the Royals.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005

Damn, that was a letdown. If Pillar managed to find 15 pounds to lose, I was hoping Morales would have been comparable to Kemp and lost upwards of 40, but according to him he lost "almost 12".

Not super exciting news.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Damn, that was a letdown. If Pillar managed to find 15 pounds to lose, I was hoping Morales would have been comparable to Kemp and lost upwards of 40, but according to him he lost "almost 12".

Not super exciting news.
It’s better than gaining. If you read the article he literally says he tried or worked a little harder lol. Either way it’s good

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Marcus is back at it already on twitter

Attachments

• 803F3CFE-568E-42FD-ABA6-9C9B2633E0DC.jpeg
    803F3CFE-568E-42FD-ABA6-9C9B2633E0DC.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 96

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

Not super exciting news.

Well it depends.

He could of lost more in fat, but gained it back in muscle.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
eally rooting for Teoscar and Alford this year. Those guys have some serious tools including speed
Also, didn't know much about Grichuk but liking everyything I'm reading. And my wife thinks he's hot lol

Reactions: Anthrax442

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
eally rooting for Teoscar and Alford this year. Those guys have some serious tools including speed
Also, didn't know much about Grichuk but liking everyything I'm reading. And my wife thinks he's hot lol

They got 6 guys that I think a couple can become very productive and others still can have some value. At the very least I watch the game yesterday and the ones that were playing looked faster and spry.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Teoscar will be with the jays around the trade deadline. Granderson could be a solid rental for a jays team in transition. Good person, good work ethic, decent ball player at his age.

Even if they do cut ties with Carrera, I'm not sure I want Teoscar here running part-time. If it's a jays team that doesn't end up being all that competitive, I don't mind Teoscar being in the Buffalo lineup every day.

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
Teoscar will be with the jays around the trade deadline. Granderson could be a solid rental for a jays team in transition. Good person, good work ethic, decent ball player at his age.

Even if they do cut ties with Carrera, I'm not sure I want Teoscar here running part-time. If it's a jays team that doesn't end up being all that competitive, I don't mind Teoscar being in the Buffalo lineup every day.

I think Teoscar is in Buffalo no matter what happens with Carrera.

I think the bench looks like this:
Solarte
Diaz
Pearce/Grandy
Back-up Catcher

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Granderson can be a MLB GM or Manager if he wants to be if he retires. Or likely the PA's president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->