Blue Jays Discussion: Alright, no more discontent. Just baseball | ST in Mtl: StL @ Tor | Mar 26/27 7pm ET/4pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Vladdy really showing me i know nothing about his defense at 3B. That was a smooth play. I dont know if an average MLB 3B could have done that.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
:laugh: Shane Dawson is from the same little town in Alberta as a good chunk of my family. I've never seen anyone from there that wasn't related to me before.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
"I tell you what, watching him (Braden Halladay) warm up in that bullpen... I was managing in 2001 when we sent Roy down to the minor leagues, and watching him warm up in that bullpen..."

So.... like, is that story just not going to go anywhere, Buck?

Reactions: Gargyn

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Stroman wants 'legends' Vlad Jr., Bichette on Blue Jays' roster

Marcus Stroman has seen all he needs to see from Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and Bo Bichette.
After tossing two scoreless, no-hit innings against the Canadian junior national team Saturday at Dunedin Stadium, with Guerrero stationed at third base and Bichette patrolling shortstop behind him, Stroman made it clear he wants both of them - neither of whom were invited to big-league camp this spring - on the Toronto Blue Jays' 25-man roster. ASAP.

"I'm ready for Bo and Vladdy to be on the big-league roster, to be honest," Stroman told MLB.com's Gregor Chisholm. "I don't think those guys should wait. I want them on my team. I think they could help us win, so that's all I'm going to say there."

"I feel like these guys are like legends that you've never seen," Stroman said. "I'm around, I've seen them in cages, I've seen some of their games on the minor-league side. Those guys are special. You don't get too many players like that to come across an organization.

"I'm not going to sit here and say they should wait in the minors. I see what they're capable of, I see the at-bats that they take, I see the potential they have, and like I said, I would love to be playing with those guys behind me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->