Winnipeg Sports Talk - Youtube worth a listen

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Is this Hustler's mom?
It is good to have them on. Good show Hustler does a good job and gets good guests.

Anyone listen to Rod Pedersen show? He is good to has some Jet content and lots about the CFL.

ElLoboBlanco

Jan 20, 2021
The podcast of the show is usually up at 3pm usually between an hour and an hour and a half.

Plus you have the fast forward and 1.5x speed options.

Usually tune it up on the ride home. For me it's this or NHL network on satellite.

WaveRaven

Apr 30, 2011
MB
Is this Hustler's mom?
It is good to have them on. Good show Hustler does a good job and gets good guests.

Anyone listen to Rod Pedersen show? He is good to has some Jet content and lots about the CFL.
I've been listening to Rod and really enjoying it. I want to hear about Western Canadian sports including WHL talk.

Reactions: johnnyonthspot

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
I love the Rod Pedersen Show, his focus on sports is basically the same as mine, which is hockey in general + CFL. He is more about the "entertainment" than the details though, he doesn't get into the nitty gritty the way that Hustler does but in fairness RPS has a much broader audience... many would tune out if he started dissecting the Regina Pats PK tendencies or whatever.

I kind of figured that everyone here was a regular Winnipeg Sports Talk listener already :laugh:

Reactions: WaveRaven

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
I love the Rod Pedersen Show, his focus on sports is basically the same as mine, which is hockey in general + CFL. He is more about the "entertainment" than the details though, he doesn't get into the nitty gritty the way that Hustler does but in fairness RPS has a much broader audience... many would tune out if he started dissecting the Regina Pats PK tendencies or whatever.

I kind of figured that everyone here was a regular Winnipeg Sports Talk listener already :laugh:

Yes, Rod is more opinion and entertainment kinda like the Jim Rome of Canada a but way less annoying and not as over produced. I also like Moose and his takes but not sure how he got that nickname. Looks more Ewok than Moose!

Reactions: jetsmooseice

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
Yes, Rod is more opinion and entertainment kinda like the Jim Rome of Canada a but way less annoying and not as over produced. I also like Moose and his takes but not sure how he got that nickname. Looks more Ewok than Moose!

This is a good take. A lot of people doing his kind of shtick would come off as abrasive. Rod is a little over the top but he never comes off as annoying or as some kind of know-it-all. That's why I like WST and RPS... both hosts are knowledgeable, likeable guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad