Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Benched I believe.

I think it was neither.

AV's just insane, so when Carey overextends his shift, instead of someone like McLeod losing a shift, its Buchnevich that does. Then on the 4 on 4, AV prefers Fast getting shifts to him, so he loses a shift there. When Zucc comes back from the box, he gets a shift on Buch's line.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
He's on the ice with Kreider and DD. Must have been feeling some discomfort or some shift-f***ery happened.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
LOL at Staal having to look at the puck to shoot the puck.

Is this something with his eye injury? He always looks at the puck when he's receiving it. It shows such a lack of skill for the majority of hockey players who have to do that, but I realize it may be due to his injury.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Is this something with his eye injury? He always looks at the puck when he's receiving it. It shows such a lack of skill for the majority of hockey players who have to do that, but I realize it may be due to his injury.

I mean, most players have their heads up without ever looking down so it's both skill and Staal probably doesn't have the eye sight to be a professional athelete.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
It feels like every time we etner the offensive zone, the puck carrier has literally no open man to pass to.

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
When you don’t have the best players the emphasis should be on getting your best guys on when it matters...

Not with AV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad