Speculation: Winnipeg Jets v1.0 franchise records...a move coming?

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
I agree with all the arguments, and I'm not the OP of this thread, but I'll ask the question...

If the Jets 2.0 wanted the Jets 1.0 official records and history back, which would require these records being removed from the Coyotes and the Thrashers records marked as a non-existent franchise.... what would it take to get the NHL to do it officially so you would see it in the record books?

Asking the NHL nicely? Giving the NHL money? Giving the Coyotes money so they could build their new arena? No idea... that's why I asked why before. The NHL will not do anything unless there is a benefit to them doing so IMO although changing the records around would be an easy operation.
the thrashers don't become a non-existent franchise. i mean, let's be real. moving the Jets from Wpg to Arizona meant what, really, after a few years. once the team's draft picks play through, there is zero connection.
it all comes down to discussions. the best coyotes were Keith T Doan, Roenick, etc. not Selanne, Steen and Ducky.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->